Report NEP-HEA-2019-12-23This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hamish Low & Luigi Pistaferri, 2019. "Disability Insurance: Error Rates and Gender Differences," NBER Working Papers 26513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abby E. Alpert & William N. Evans & Ethan M.J. Lieber & David Powell, 2019. "Origins of the Opioid Crisis and Its Enduring Impacts," NBER Working Papers 26500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucie Schmidt & Lara Shore-Sheppard & Tara Watson, 2019. "The Impact of Expanding Public Health Insurance on Safety Net Program Participation: Evidence from the ACA Medicaid Expansion," NBER Working Papers 26504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nguyen, Ha Trong & Le, Huong Thu & Connelly, Luke B., 2019. "Who’s declining the “free lunch”? New evidence from the uptake of public child dental benefits," EconStor Preprints 208378, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Gabriella Conti & Giacomo Mason & Stavros Poupakis, 2019. "Developmental origins of health inequality," IFS Working Papers W19/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kohei Okada, 2019. "Dynamic analysis of demographic change and human capital accumulation in an R&D-based growth model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 19-18, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- David Alary & Franck Bien, 2019. "Optimal insurance with adverse selection and comonotonic background risk," Working Papers hal-02390017, HAL.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2019. "Alternative Demography-based Projection Approaches for Public Health and Long-term Care Expenditure," ETLA Working Papers 74, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Vega, Alejandro, 2019. "Major health shocks and decisions about labour force participation amongst Mexican couples," Umeå Economic Studies 967, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Bladimir Carrillo & Daniel Da Mata & Lucas Emanuel & Daniel Lopes & Breno Sampaio, 2019. "Avoidable environmental disasters and infant health: Evidence from a mining dam collapse in Brazil," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 017698, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Xindong Xue & W. Robert Reed & Andrea K. Menclova, 2019. "Social Capital and Health: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 19/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.