Report NEP-PKE-2019-12-23This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander, 2019. "Complexity, the Evolution of Macroeconomic Thought, and Micro Foundations," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-42, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Goutsmedt, Aurélien & Pinzón-Fuchs, Erich & Sergi, Francesco & Renault, Matthieu, 2019. "Reacting to the Lucas Critique: The Keynesians' Replies," OSF Preprints qxh46, Center for Open Science.
- Bruno Tinel, 2018. "À propos de l’ouvrage de John E. King : Post Keynesian Economics," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-02391140, HAL.
- Zachary Ward, 2019. "Intergenerational Mobility in American History: Accounting for Race and Measurement Error," CEH Discussion Papers 10, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Frolov, Daniil, 2019. "Present and future of evolutionary economics: post-institutionalist’s opinion," MPRA Paper 97659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriella Conti & Giacomo Mason & Stavros Poupakis, 2019. "Developmental origins of health inequality," IFS Working Papers W19/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Frolov, Daniil, 2019. "The manifesto of post-institutionalism: institutional complexity research agenda," MPRA Paper 97662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alba Moreira Pinargote, 2019.
"Development and progress: the myth of a moral ideal
[Desarrollo y progreso: el mito de un ideal moral]," Post-Print hal-02336569, HAL.
- Schneider, Nathan, 2019. "“Truly, Much Can Be Done”: Cooperative Economics from the Book of Acts to Pope Francis," OSF Preprints jhrmd, Center for Open Science.
- Anne L. Douglass, 2019. "Leadership for quality early childhood education and care," OECD Education Working Papers 211, OECD Publishing.
- Molla, Rafiqul Islam & Alam, Md. Mahmudul & Murad, Wahid, 2019. "DECEPTIVE GAME OF TODAY’S CAPITALIST GLOBALIZATION Evidence from Malaysia’s Experience," OSF Preprints 79qxf, Center for Open Science.