Report NEP-POL-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- León, Gianmarco, 2018. "Accountability, Political Capture and Selection into Politics: Evidence from Peruvian Municipalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 12941, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ilona Babenko & Viktar Fedaseyeu & Song Zhang, 2017. "Executives In Politics," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1762, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Giovanni Peri & Walter Steingress, 2018. "The Political Impact of Immigration: Evidence from the United States," NBER Working Papers 24510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersson, Jenny & Godechot, Olivier, 2018. "Destabilizing orders - Understanding the consequences of neoliberalism. Proceedings of the MaxPo Fifth-Anniversary Conference, Paris, January 12-13, 2018," MaxPo Discussion Paper Series 18/1, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- Guiso, Luigi & Herrera, Helios & Morelli, Massimo & Sonno, Tommaso, 2018. "Global Crises and Populism: the Role of Eurozone Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12944, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leight, Jessica & Foarta, Dana & Pande, Rohini & Ralston, Laura, 2017. "Value for Money? Community Targeting in Vote-Buying and Politician Accountability," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3613, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Enrico Marvasi, 2018. "Protection for Sale with Price Interactions and Incomplete Pass-Through," CEIS Research Paper 435, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Jun 2018.
- Timm M. Prein & Almuth Scholl, 2018. "The Impact of Bailouts on Political Turnover and Sovereign Default Risk," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2018-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Broockman, David & Ferenstein, Greg F. & Malhotra, Neil, 2017. "The Political Behavior of Wealthy Americans: Evidence from Technology Entrepreneurs," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3581, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Bargain, Olivier & Boutin, Delphine & Champeaux, Hugues, 2018. "Women's Political Participation and Intrahousehold Empowerment: Evidence from the Egyptian Arab Spring," IZA Discussion Papers 11534, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bussolo, Maurizio & Commander, Simon & Poupakis, Stavros, 2018. "Political Connections and Firms: Network Dimensions," IZA Discussion Papers 11498, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).