Report NEP-DCM-2019-12-23This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hartleb, J. & Schmidt, M.E., 2019. "Railway timetabling with integrated passenger distribution," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2019-012-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Chie Aoyagi & Alistair Munro, 2019. "Guilt, Gender, and Work-Life Balance in Japan: A Choice Experiment," IMF Working Papers 19/261, International Monetary Fund.
- Maria Kyriacou & Peter C.B. Phillips & Francesca Rossi, 2019. "Continuously Updated Indirect Inference in Heteroskedastic Spatial Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2208, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jianhua Duan & Kuntal K. Das & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed, 2019. "Spillovers and Exports: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 19/19, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Thomas Crossley & Peter Levell & Stavros Poupakis, 2019. "Regression with an Imputed Dependent Variable," IFS Working Papers W19/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.