The Effects of Home Visiting on Mother-Child Interactions: Evidence from Dynamic Micro-Level Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:72:y:2019:i:c:p:30-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nores, Milagros & Bernal, Raquel & Barnett, W. Steven, 2019.
"Center-based care for infants and toddlers: The aeioTU randomized trial,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 30-43.
- Milagros Nores & Raquel Bernal & W. Steve Barnett, 2018. "Center-Based Care for Infants and Toddlers: The aeioTU Randomized Trial," Documentos CEDE 016855, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Anderson, Michael L., 2008. "Multiple Inference and Gender Differences in the Effects of Early Intervention: A Reevaluation of the Abecedarian, Perry Preschool, and Early Training Projects," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1481-1495.
More about this item
Keywordshome visiting; randomized trial; mother-child interaction; dynamic micro-coding systems;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hka:wpaper:2019-066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Pachon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mfichus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.