Georges Vivien Houngbonon
|First Name:||Georges Vivien|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Georges Vivien Houngbonon to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
|Terminal Degree:||2015 Paris School of Economics (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Paris School of EconomicsParis, France
48 boulevard Jourdan - 75014 Paris
RePEc:edi:eeparfr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Paris-Jourdan Sciences Économiques (PSE) Paris, France
Paris School of Economics
: 01 43 13 63 00
01 43 13 63 10
48 boulevard Jourdan - 75014 Paris
RePEc:edi:psecofr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Houngbonon, Georges Vivien & Jeanjean, Francois, 2014. "Is there a level of competition intensity that maximizes investment in the mobile telecommunications industry?," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101384, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Houngbonon, Georges Vivien & Bauer, Arthur & Ndiaye, Abdoulaye & Champagne, Clara & Yokossi, Tite, 2014. "Assessing the inclusiveness of growth in Africa: Evidence from Cameroon, Senegal, and Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series 120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Houngbonon, Georges Vivien & Jeanjean, Francois, 2014.
"Is there a level of competition intensity that maximizes investment in the mobile telecommunications industry?,"
25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014
101384, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Stephane Ciriani & Marc Lebourges, 2016. "The role of market power in economic growth: an analysis of the differences between EU and US competition policy theory, practice and outcomes," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 5(1), pages 5-28, June.
- Houpis, George & Rodriguez, Jose Maria & Ovington, Thomas & Serdarevic, Goran, 2015. "The impact of network competition in the mobile industry," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127147, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Georges Vivien Houngbonon should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.