Report NEP-COM-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Conze, Maximilian & Kramm, Michael, 2017. "The different effect of consumer learning on incentives to differentiate in Cournot and Bertrand competition," Ruhr Economic Papers 666, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Zvika Neemam & Aniko Ory & Jungju Yu, 2016. "The Benefit of Collective Reputation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2068, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gideon Markman & Peter Gianiodis & Andreas Panagopoulos, 2016. "Factor Market Rivalry and Inter Industry Competitive Dynamics," Working Papers 1611, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Francesca Melillo & Timothy B. Folta & Frédéric Delmar, 2017. "Type of entry choice and firm initial size," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 567302, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Pittman, Russell, 2017. "Three Economist’s Tools for Antitrust Analysis: A Non-Technical Introduction," MPRA Paper 76201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Meza, David & Reito, Francesco, 2016. "Too Much Waste: A Failure of Stochastic, Competitive Markets," MPRA Paper 76125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Folque, 2016. "Practical contribution for the assessment and monitoring of product market competition in the Portuguese Economy – estimation of price cost margins," GEE Papers 0063, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised May 2016.
- Chryssoula Pentheroudakis & Justus A. Baron, 2016. "Licensing Terms of Standard Essential Patents: A Comprehensive Analysis of Cases," JRC Working Papers JRC104068, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Hviid, Morten & Izquierdo Sanchez, Sofia & Jaques, Sabine, 2016. "From publishers to self-publishing: The disruptive effects of digitalisation on the book industry," MPRA Paper 76057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeanjean, François & Houngbonon, Georges Vivien, 2016. "Optimal Market Structure in the Mobile Industry," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148678, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- van Eijk, Nico, 2016. "Does net neutrality work? The Dutch case," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148715, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jan De Loecker & Paul T. Scott, 2017. "Estimating Market Power: Evidence from the US Brewing Industry," Working Papers 17-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hippolyte, Rommell, 2016. "Defining the Relevant Product Market: An Application of Price Tests to the Beer Market in Barbados," MPRA Paper 76183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Chauvet & L. Jacolin, 2016. "Financial Inclusion, Bank Concentration and Firm Performance," Working papers 615, Banque de France.
- Asongu, Simplice & Batuo, Enowbi & Nwachukwu, Jacinta & Tchamyou, Vanessa, 2016. "Is information diffusion a threat to market power for financial access? Insights from the African banking industry," MPRA Paper 76124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Milcent, Carine, 2017. "Competition and hospital quality: Evidence from a French natural experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11773, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.