Report NEP-INO-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pellens, Maikel & Licht, Georg, 2017. "Business angels: Crucial elements of the European financial ecosystem," ZEW policy briefs 5/2017, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Baldanzi, Annarita & Prettner, Klaus & Tscheuschner, Paul, 2017. "Longevity-induced vertical innovation and the tradeoff between life and growth," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 31-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Nicola Cortinovis & Frank van Oort, 2017. "Between spilling over and boiling down: network-mediated spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity in European regions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-118/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gary H. Jefferson & Renai Jiang & Lintong Li & Sam Zucker, 2017. "The role of research and ownership collaboration in generating patent quality: China-U.S comparisons," Working Papers 117, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Jiyun Cao & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2017. "Patent licensing in the presence of a differentiated good," Working papers 282, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Elena Paglialunga, 2017. "The Employment Impact Of Private And Public Actions For Energy Efficiency: Evidence From European Industries," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0227, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ajay Bhaskarbhatla & Luis Cabral & Deepak Hegde & Thomas (T.L.P.R.) Peeters, 2017. "Human Capital, Firm Capabilities, and Innovation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-115/VII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Mar 2020.
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Richard Dasher & Sergei Golovan, 2017. "Technological change, energy, environment and economic growth in Japan," Working Papers w0245, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Georges Vivien Houngbonon & Pascal da Costa, 2017. "Declining Labor Share and Innovation," Working Papers hal-01653816, HAL.
- Regis, Paulo José & Desmarchelier, Benoît, 2018. "Innovation and Productivity in the service sector of emerging and developing countries," RIEI Working Papers 2018-01, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Iferd, Younes & Schubert, Torben, 2017. "Governing innovation projects in firms: The role of competition between innovation projects and interdepartmental collaboration," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 56, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Tödtling, Franz & Auer, Alexander, 2017. "Knowledge bases, innovation and multi-scalar relationships - Which kind of territorial boundedness of industrial clusters?," SRE-Discussion Papers 2017/08, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Montmartin, B. & Herrera, M. & Massard, N., 2017. "R&D policy regimes in France: New evidence from spatio-temporal analysis," Working Papers 2017-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Emek Basker & Timothy Simcoe, 2017. "Upstream, Downstream: Diffusion and Impacts of the Universal Product Code," Working Papers 17-66, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Ulisses dos Santos & Valbona Muzaka, 2017. "Trademarks as an indicator of innovation: towards a fuller picture," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 571, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Sule Akkoyunlu & Debora Ramella, 2017. "Corruption and Economic Development," Working Paper series 17-29, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Hans van Ophem & Noud P.A. van Giersbergen & Kees Jan van Garderen & Maurice J.G. Bun, 2017. "The cyclicality of R&D investment revisited," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 17-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Rui Xu & Kaiji Gong, 2017. "Does Import Competition Induce R&D Reallocation? Evidence from the U.S," IMF Working Papers 17/253, International Monetary Fund.