Report NEP-COM-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cabon-Dhersin Marie-Laure & Drouhin Nicolas, 2017. "A general model of price competition with soft capacity constraints," Working Papers 2017-56, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2018. "Bargaining over Collusion Profits under Cost Asymmetry and Demand Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 84007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dhingra, Swati & Morrow, John, 2017. "Efficiency in large markets with firm heterogeneity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86595, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hansman, Christopher & Hjort, Jonas & Leï¿½n, Gianmarco & Teachout, Matthieu, 2017. "Vertical Integration, Supplier Behavior, and Quality Upgrading among Exporters," CEPR Discussion Papers 12518, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gutierrez, German & Philippon, Thomas, 2017. "Declining Competition and Investment in the U.S," CEPR Discussion Papers 12536, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John P. Weche & Achim Wambach, 2018. "The fall and rise of market power in Europe," Working Paper Series in Economics 379, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Anastasia Stepanova & Vladislav Savelyev & Malika Shaikhutdinova, 2018. "The Anchoring Effect in Mergers and Acquisitions: Evidence from an Emerging Market," HSE Working papers WP BRP 63/FE/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kaku Attah Damoah, 2017. "Markups, Markets Imperfections, and Trade Openness: Evidence from Ghana," Working Papers - Economics wp2017_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- François Jeanjean & Georges Vivien Houngbonon, 2017. "Market Structure and Investment in the Mobile Industry," Post-Print hal-01653812, HAL.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Gallini, Nancy, 2018. "Can Competition Extend the Golden Age of Antibiotics?," Microeconomics.ca working papers tina_marandola-2018-1, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Jan 2018.
- Lombardi, Claudio, 2017. "Competition and the public interest in the digital market for information," Discussion Papers 1/17, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Iimi,Atsushi & Humphreys,Richard Martin & Mchomvu,Yonas Eliesikia & Iimi,Atsushi & Humphreys,Richard Martin & Mchomvu,Yonas Eliesikia, 2017. "Modal choice between rail and road transportation : evidence from Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8174, The World Bank.