Report NEP-PAY-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buck, Christoph & Horbel, Chris & Kessler, Tim, 2017. "A four-factor framework of consumers' perception of mobile applications in context," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 64, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
- Sylvain Dejean, 2017. "Do social networks shape the geography of crowdfunding?," Working Papers hal-01645147, HAL.
- Regner, T. & Crosetto, P., 2017. "The experience matters. Participation-related rewards increase the success chances of crowdfunding campaigns," Working Papers 2017-04, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Rinne, Ulf, 2017. "Digital Challenges for the Welfare State," IZA Policy Papers 134, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Buck, Christoph & Burster, Simone & Eymann, Torsten, 2017. "Priming app information privacy concerns in mobile ecosystems," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 63, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
- Heberer, Thomas & Shpakovskaya, Anna, 2017. "The digital turn in political representation in China," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 119/2017, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Georges Vivien Houngbonon & Julienne Liang, 2017. "Broadband Internet and Income Inequality," Working Papers hal-01653815, HAL.
- Diewert, Erwin & FOX, Kevin J. Fox & SCHREYER, Paul, 2017. "The Digital Economy, New Products and Consumer Welfare," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2017-12, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 14 Dec 2017.
- Kühl, Leonie & Szech, Nora, 2017. "Physical distance and cooperativeness towards strangers," Working Paper Series in Economics 110, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Carolina Laureti & Alain De Janvry & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 2017. "Flexible Microfinance Products for Financial Management by the Poor: Evidence from SafeSave," Working Papers CEB 17-036, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Leopoldo Catania & Stefano Grassi, 2017. "Modelling Crypto-Currencies Financial Time-Series," CEIS Research Paper 417, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Dec 2017.
- Ira Haavisto & Alain Vaillancourt, 2017. "The Effect of ICT on Supply Chains of Emerging Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-28, CIRANO.
- Sergei Kovbasyuk & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2017. "Memory and Markets," CEIS Research Paper 415, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Dec 2017.
- Dudley, William, 2017. "Transcript of Moderated Conversation at UC Berkeley Event, US Economy: 10 Years after the Crisis: November 27, 2017," Speech 264, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Dudley, William, 2017. "Transcript of Fireside Chat at Rutgers University—New Brunswick: November 29, 2017," Speech 265, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Claudio Agostini & Raul Lazcano & Eduardo Saavedra & Manuel Willington, 2016. "Price Differentiation between On-Net and Off-Net Calls: An Application to the Chilean Telephony Market," Working Papers wp_051, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.