Report NEP-EUR-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Fasani & Tommaso Frattini & Luigi Minale, 2017. "The (Struggle for) Labour Market Integration of Refugees: Evidence from European Countries," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1716, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Mense, Andreas & Michelsen, Claus & Cholodilin, Konstantin A., 2017. "Empirics on the causal effects of rent control in Germany," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 24/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Katja Grašic & Joanna Kopinska & Andrea Piano Mortari & Andrew Street, 2017. "Against All Odds: The Contribution of the Healthcare Sector to Productivity. Evidence from Italy and UK from 2004 to 2011," CEIS Research Paper 418, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Dec 2017.
- Avram, Silvia & Canto, Olga, 2017. "Labour outcomes and family background: evidence from the EU during the Recession," ISER Working Paper Series 2017-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Alexander Ahammer & Ivan Zilic, 2017. "Do Financial Incentives Alter Physician Prescription Behavior? Evidence from Random Patient-GP Allocations," Working Papers 1701, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Montmartin, B. & Herrera, M. & Massard, N., 2017. "R&D policy regimes in France: New evidence from spatio-temporal analysis," Working Papers 2017-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Elena Paglialunga, 2017. "The Employment Impact Of Private And Public Actions For Energy Efficiency: Evidence From European Industries," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0227, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Thomas (T.L.P.R.) Peeters & Stefan Szymanski & Marko Terviö, 2017. "The inefficient advantage of experience in the market for football managers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-116/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marion Goussé & Nicolas Jacquemet & Jean-Marc Robin, 2017. "Household Labour Supply and the Marriage Market in the UK, 1991-2008," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01476509, HAL.
- Heger, Dörte & Korfhage, Thorben, 2017. "Lasting negative impacts of family care provision on employment," RWI Impact Notes 171359, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Silvia Bacci & Francesco Bartolucci & Giulia Bettin & Claudia Pigini, 2017. "A mixture growth model for migrants' remittances: An application to the German Socio-Economic Panel," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 145, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Regner, T. & Crosetto, P., 2017. "The experience matters. Participation-related rewards increase the success chances of crowdfunding campaigns," Working Papers 2017-04, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Dunsch, Sophie, 2017. "Youth and gender-specific unemployment and Okun's law in Germany and Poland," Discussion Papers 397, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Jonathan Cribb & Carl Emmerson, 2017. "Can’t wait to get my pension: ?the effect of raising the female state pension age on income, poverty and deprivation," IFS Working Papers W17/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sylvain Dejean, 2019. "The role of distance and social networks in the geography of crowdfunding: evidence from France," Working Papers hal-01645147, HAL.
- Nicola Cortinovis & Frank van Oort, 2017. "Between spilling over and boiling down: network-mediated spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity in European regions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-118/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Emanuele Bracco, 2017. "A Fine Collection: The Political Budget Cycle of Traffic Enforcement," Working Papers 209919534, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Richard Blundell & Jack Britton & Monica Costa Dias & Eric French, 2017. "The impact of health on labour supply near retirement," IFS Working Papers W17/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Georges Vivien Houngbonon & Julienne Liang, 2017. "Broadband Internet and Income Inequality," Working Papers hal-01653815, HAL.
- Rueda-Cantuche, Jose Manuel & Sousa, Nuno, 2017. "Are EU exports gender-blind? Some key features of women participation in exporting activities in the EU," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2017-3, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Iferd, Younes & Schubert, Torben, 2017. "Governing innovation projects in firms: The role of competition between innovation projects and interdepartmental collaboration," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 56, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Marcelo Arbex & Flavia Chein & Isabela Furtado & Enlinson Mattos, 2017. "Publicly Provided Private Goods and Informal Labor Supply," Working Papers 1710, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Yasmine Essafi & Raphaël Languillon & Arnaud Simon, 2017.
"The Relation between Aging and Housing Prices A Key Indicator for the French Spatial Wealth Reshaping
[La relation Vieillissement-Prix immobiliers : un indicateur clé pour la réorganisation spatial," Working Papers halshs-01654445, HAL.
- Walter Beckert & Elaine Kelly, 2017. "Divided by choice? Private providers, patient choice and hospital sorting in the English National Health service," IFS Working Papers W17/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Stuart Adam & James Browne & David Phillips & Barra Roantree, 2017. "Frictions and taxpayer responses: evidence from bunching at personal tax thresholds," IFS Working Papers W17/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Langer, Sebastian & Korzhenevych, Artem, 2017. "The effect of land consumption on municipal tax revenue: Evidence from Bavaria," CEPIE Working Papers 18/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Jaan Masso & Olegs Tkacevs & Priit Vahter & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2017. "Export and productivity in global value chains: Comparative evidence from Latvia and Estonia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1448, OECD Publishing.
- Islam, Nizamul & Colombino, Ugo, 2017. "The case for NIT+FT in Europe. An empirical optimal taxation exercise," EUROMOD Working Papers EM18/17, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Chris Belfield & Claire Crawford & Ellen Greaves & Paul Gregg & Lindsey Macmillan, 2017. "Intergenerational income persistence within families," IFS Working Papers W17/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Argaw, Bethlehem A. & Puhani, Patrick A., 2017. "Does Class Size Matter for School Tracking Outcomes After Elementary School? Quasi-Experimental Evidence Using Administrative Panel Data from Germany," Economics Working Paper Series 1721, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Germana Corrado & Luisa Corrado & Giuseppe De Michele & Francesco Salustri, 2017. "Are Perceptions of Corruption Matching Reality? Theory and Evidence from Microdata," CEIS Research Paper 420, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Dec 2017.
- Schleich, Joachim & Faure, Corinne & Gassmann, Xavier, 2017. "Household electricity contract and provider switching in the EU," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S14/2017, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Erik Ansink & Mark Koetse & Jetske Bouma & Dominic Hauck & Daan van Soest, 2017. "Crowdfunding public goods: An experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-119/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.