Dipartimento di Gestione dei Sistemi Agrari, Alimentari e Forestali (Department of Agricultural, Food and Forestry Systems)https://www.gesaaf.unifi.it/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Boncinelli, Fabio & Bartolini, Fabio & Casini, Leonardo & Brunori, Gianluca, 2014. "Investigating determinants of agricultural income diversification: an exploratory case study in Tuscany," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182849, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Simone Bertini & Giaime Berti & Fabio Boncinelli & Sara Turchetti, 2014. "The Tuscan rural system. Trends and structures in the run-up to new planning regulations. 2013 Report," Studi e approfondimenti 490, Istituto Regionale per la Programmazione Economica della Toscana.
- Caterina Contini & Caterina Romano & Fabio Boncinelli & Gabriele Scozzafava & Leonardo Casini, 2017. "Does ‘local’ matter in restaurant choice? Results of a discrete choice experiment targeting German and Italian consumers," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Boncinelli, Fabio & Contino, Caterina & Romano, Caterina & Scozzafava, Gabriele & Casini, Leonardo, 2016. "Territory, environment, and healthiness in traditional food choices: insights into consumer heterogeneity," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 1), October.
- Fabio Boncinelli & Gabriele Pagnotta & Francesco Riccioli & Leonardo Casini, 2015. "The Determinants Of Quality Of Life In Rural Areas From A Geographic Perspective: The Case Of Tuscany," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 104-117, July.
- Boncinelli, Fabio & Riccioli, Francesco & Marone, Enrico, 2015. "Do forests help to keep my body mass index low?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 11-17.
- Fabio Boncinelli & Leonardo Casini, 2014. "A Comparison of the Well-Being of Agricultural and Non Agricultural Households Using a Multicriterial Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 183-195, October.
- Fabio Boncinelli, 2014. "The Spatial Structure of Productive Systems and Agricultural Value Added in Italy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Boncinelli, Fabio & Riccioli, Francesco & Marone, Enrico, 2015.
"Do forests help to keep my body mass index low?,"
Forest Policy and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 11-17.
- Ghimire, Ramesh & Ferreira, Susana & Green, Gary T. & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Cordell, H. Ken & Thapa, Janani R., 2017. "Green Space and Adult Obesity in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 201-212.
- Fabio Boncinelli & Leonardo Casini, 2014.
"A Comparison of the Well-Being of Agricultural and Non Agricultural Households Using a Multicriterial Approach,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 183-195, October.
- Jad Chaaban & Alexandra Irani & Alexander Khoury, 2016. "The Composite Global Well-Being Index (CGWBI): A New Multi-Dimensional Measure of Human Development," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 465-487, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fabio Boncinelli should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.