|Terminal Degree:||2008 Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali; Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche; Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali Piacenza, Italy
Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Via Emilia Parmense, 84 - 29100 Piacenza
RePEc:edi:decatit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Laura Barbieri & Daniela Bragoli & Flavia Cortelezzi & Giovanni Marseguerra, 2015. "Public Support to Innovation Strategies," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1509, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Laura Barbieri & Maurizio Baussola & Chiara Mussida, 2012. "A regional labour market model for analyzing the impact of a recession," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1288, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Maurizio BAUSSOLA & Laura BARBIERI, "undated". "Aggregate Demand and Supply and the Labour Market Within a Regional Econometric Model," EcoMod2004 330600017, EcoMod.
- Laura Barbieri & Mario Faliva & Maria Grazia Zoia, 2013. "Band-limited component estimation in time-limited economic series," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 2009-2023, September.
- Laura Barbieri, 2013. "Causality and interdependence analysis in linear econometric models with an application to fertility," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 1701-1716, August.
- Maurizio Baussola & Laura Barbieri & Chiara Mussida, 2013. "A macro-micro econometric model for the italian labour market," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 121(1), pages 5-30.
- Laura Barbieri, 2008. "Panel Cointegration Tests: A Survey," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 116(1), pages 3-36.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Laura Barbieri, 2008.
"Panel Cointegration Tests: A Survey,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 116(1), pages 3-36.
- Alessio Ciarlone, 2012. "Wealth effects in emerging economies," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 843, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Masih, Mansur & Majid, Hamdan Abdul, 2013. "Stock Price and Industrial Production in Developing Countries: A Dynamic Heterogeneous Panel Analysis," MPRA Paper 58308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engin Erdogan & Meliha Ener & Feyza Arica & Murat Guven, 2013. "Impact of Global Recession on Selected OECD Countries: A Panel Data Analysis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 75-92.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2014-10-17 2016-04-23
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2016-04-23
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-04-23
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2016-04-23
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2012-12-22
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2016-04-23
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2012-12-22
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2016-04-23
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Laura Barbieri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.