Report NEP-KNM-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolaus Thumm & Garry Gabison, 2016. "Patent Assertion Entities in Europe: Their impact on innovation and knowledge transfer in ICT markets," JRC Working Papers JRC103321, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Korzinov, Vladimir & Savin, Ivan, 2016. "Pervasive enough? General purpose technologies as an emergent property," Working Paper Series in Economics 95, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Damián Tojeiro-Rivero & Rosina Moreno & Erika Badillo, 2016. "“Breakthrough innovations: The impact of foreign acquisition of knowledge"," IREA Working Papers 201614, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2016.
- Barbieri, Laura & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "R&D, Embodied Technological Change and Employment: Evidence from Italian Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 10354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elena PELINESCU, 2016. "The Human Capital And Development. The Romanian Case Study," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 161105, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Hans-Peter Y. Qvist & Anders Holm & Martin D. Munk, 2016. "Demand and Supply Effects and Returns to College Education - Evidence from a Natural Experiment with Engineers in Denmark," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20164, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).