“Breakthrough innovations: The impact of foreign acquisition of knowledge"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Damián Tojeiro-Rivero & Rosina Moreno & Erika Badillo, 2016. "“Breakthrough innovations: The impact of foreign acquisition of knowledge”," AQR Working Papers 201610, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Nov 2016.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, March.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, March.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "Introduction to "Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4"," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paunov, Caroline, 2012. "The global crisis and firms’ investments in innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 24-35.
- Keld Laursen & Toke Reichstein & Ammon Salter, 2011. "Exploring the Effect of Geographical Proximity and University Quality on University-Industry Collaboration in the United Kingdom," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 507-523.
- Hud, Martin & Hussinger, Katrin, 2015. "The impact of R&D subsidies during the crisis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1844-1855.
- Semykina, Anastasia & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2010.
"Estimating panel data models in the presence of endogeneity and selection,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 375-380, August.
- Anastasia Semykina & Jeffrey M. Woodridge, 2010. "Estimating Panel Data Models in the Presence of Endogeneity and Selection," Working Papers wp2010_10_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Martinez-Noya, Andrea & Garcia-Canal, Esteban & Guillen, Mauro F., 2012. "International R&D service outsourcing by technology-intensive firms: Whether and where?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 18-37.
- Robin, Stéphane & Schubert, Torben, 2013.
"Cooperation with public research institutions and success in innovation: Evidence from France and Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 149-166.
- Robin, Stéphane & Schubert, Torben, 2010. "Cooperation with public research institutions and success in innovation: Evidence from France and Germany," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 24, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Spyros Arvanitis & Boris Lokshin & Pierre Mohnen & Martin Woerter, 2015.
"Impact of External Knowledge Acquisition Strategies on Innovation: A Comparative Study Based on Dutch and Swiss Panel Data,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(4), pages 359-382, June.
- Arvanitis, S. & Lokshin, B. & Mohnen, P. & Wörter, M., 2013. "Impact of external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation: a comparative study based on Dutch and Swiss panel data," MERIT Working Papers 003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Beck, Mathias & Lopes-Bento, Cindy & Schenker-Wicki, Andrea, 2016.
"Radical or incremental: Where does R&D policy hit?,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 869-883.
- Beck, Mathias & Lopes-Bento, Cindy & Schenker-Wicki, Andrea, 2014. "Radical or incremental: Where does R&D policy hit?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-106, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Cusmano, Lucia & Mancusi, Maria Luisa & Morrison, Andrea, 2009. "Innovation and the geographical and organisational dimensions of outsourcing: Evidence from Italian firm-level data," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 183-195, September.
- René Belderbos & Vincent Van Roy & Florence Duvivier, 2013. "International and domestic technology transfers and productivity growth: firm level evidence," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Christoph Grimpe & Ulrich Kaiser, 2010. "Balancing Internal and External Knowledge Acquisition: The Gains and Pains from R&D Outsourcing," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(s2), pages 1483-1509, December.
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2006. "In Search of Complementarity in Innovation Strategy: Internal R& D and External Knowledge Acquisition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(1), pages 68-82, January.
- Cantwell, John, 1995. "The Globalisation of Technology: What Remains of the Product Cycle Model?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 155-174, February.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1993. "Endogenous Growth and Cycles," NBER Working Papers 4286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogeneity; Panel data; R&D offshoring; Spanish firms; Sample selection; Technological and organizational space. JEL classification:;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-11-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2016-11-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2016-11-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2016-11-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2016-11-20 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ira:wpaper:201614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.