Report NEP-SBM-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomadakis, Apostolos, 2016. "Nothing ventured nothing gained: How the EU can boost growth in small businesses and start-ups," ECMI Papers 12022, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Isabel Busom & Jorge-Andrés Vélez-Ospina, 2017. "Innovation, public support and productivity in colombia," Working Papers wpdea1701, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Colombelli, Alessandra & D'Ambrosio, Anna & Meliciani, Valentina & Francesco Quatraro,, 2016. "Explaining the industrial variety of newborn firms: The role of cultural and technological diversity," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201606, University of Turin.
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus & Stenkula, Mikael, 2017. "Institutional Reform for Innovation and Entrepreneurship: An Agenda for Europe," Working Paper Series 1150, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 01 Feb 2017.
- Nguyen, Huu Chi & Nordman, Christophe Jalil, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 10482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rong, Zhao & Wu, Xiaokai & Boeing, Philipp, 2017. "The effect of institutional ownership on firm innovation: Evidence from Chinese listed firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bergner, Sören Martin & Bräutigam, Rainer & Evers, Maria Theresia & Spengel, Christoph, 2017. "The use of SME tax incentives in the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & del Prado, Fatima Lourdes E., 2016. "Does Innovation Mediate Good Firm Performance?," Research Paper Series RPS 2016-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- OGAWA Hikaru & TSUBUKU Masafumi & YAMORI Nobuyoshi, 2016. "Current Situation and Problems with Local Revitalization: Overview of the survey on the attitudes of local government staffs in charge of industrial development (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 16064, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- FUJIKAWA Naoto & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2016. "Absorptive Capacity and External Technology Sourcing: Empirical investigation of vertical and horizontal relationships in the research and development process," Discussion papers 16102, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Laura Barbieri & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2016. "The Employment Impact of Different Forms of Innovation: Evidence from Italian Community Innovation Survey," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1620, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Xu, Yilan, 2017. "Innovation in Enterprises and Enterprises Characteristics: A Survey study in China," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252847, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Adam B. Jaffe, 2017. "Econometric Evidence on the R&D Depreciation Rate," NBER Working Papers 23072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MIYAJIMA Hideaki & OGAWA Ryo & USHIJIMA Tatsuo, 2017. "Are Smaller (Larger) Corporate Headquarters Better?," Discussion papers 17004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Serafica, Ramonette B., 2016. "Sustaining the Competitiveness of Philippine Services," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2014-2015 Vol. 41-42 , Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Marcus Biermann, 2016. "Trade and the size distribution of firms: evidence from the German Empire," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69018, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Juan de Lucio & Raúl Mínguez & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2017. "The granularity of Spanish exports," Working Papers 1701, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.