Report NEP-TID-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enghin Atalay & sarada sarada, 2019. "Emerging and Disappearing Work, Thriving and Declining Firms," 2019 Meeting Papers 484, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Santiago Caicedo & Arthur Seibold & Miguel Espinosa, 2019. "The Effects of Mandating Training in Firms: Theory and Evidence from the Colombian Apprenticeship Program," 2019 Meeting Papers 888, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Reka Juhasz & Mara Squicciarini & Nico Voigtländer, 2019. "Firm Dynamics and Productivity Growth during the Industrial Revolution," 2019 Meeting Papers 528, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Barbieri, Laura & Mussida, Chiara & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2019. "Testing the employment and skill impact of new technologies: A survey and some methodological issues," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Roberto Gabriele & Andrea Mazzitelli & Giuseppe Espa & Maria Michela Dickson, 2019. "Capabilities and firm growth: the role of formal collaboration agreements," DEM Working Papers 2019/16, Department of Economics and Management.
- julieta caunedo & David Jaume & Elisa Keller, 2019. "Occupational exposure to capital-embodied technology," 2019 Meeting Papers 955, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew Foerster & Andreas Hornstein & Mark Watson & Pierre-Daniel Sarte, 2019. "Sectoral and Aggregate Structural Change," 2019 Meeting Papers 532, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Estolatan, Eric & Geuna, Aldo, 2019. "Looking forward via the Past: An Investigation of the Evolution of the Knowledge Base of Robotics Firms," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201916, University of Turin.
- Costas Arkolakis & Michael Peters & Sun Kyoung Lee, 2019. "European Immigrants and the United States’ Rise to the Technological Frontier," 2019 Meeting Papers 1420, Society for Economic Dynamics.