Report NEP-TID-2019-10-21This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson & Gary Pisano & Pian Shu, 2019. "Foreign Competition and Domestic Innovation: Evidence from U.S. Patents," CESifo Working Paper Series 7865, CESifo.
- Gaessler, Fabian & Harhoff, Dietmar & Sorg, Stefan, 2019. "Bargaining Failure and Freedom to Operate: Re-evaluating the Effect of Patents on Cumulative Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 13969, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pietro Santoleri, 2019. "Innovation and job creation in (high-growth) new firms," LEM Papers Series 2019/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Silvia Appelt & Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Ana Cinta González Cabral, 2019. "Measuring R&D tax support: Findings from the new OECD R&D Tax Incentives Database," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2019/06, OECD Publishing.
- Laura Barbieri & Chiara Mussida & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2019. "Testing the employment impact of automation, robots and AI: A survey and some methodological issues," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0006, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Naudé, Wim, 2019. "Three Varieties of Africa’s Industrial Future," IZA Discussion Papers 12678, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mafini Dosso & Didier Lebert, 2019. "A geography of corporate knowledge flows across world regions: evidence from patent citations of top R&D-investing firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2019-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gernot Hutschenreiter & Johannes Weber & Christian Rammer, 2019. "Innovation support in the enterprise sector: Industry and SMEs," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 82, OECD Publishing.
- Arianna Martinelli & Elena Romito, 2019. "When authors become inventors: an empirical analysis on patent-paper pairs in medical research," LEM Papers Series 2019/32, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Holger Graf & Tom Broekel, 2019. "A shot in the dark? Policy influence on cluster networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1927, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2019.
- Sara Amoroso & Simone Vannuccini, 2019. "Teaming up with Large R&D Investors: Good or Bad for Knowledge Production and Diffusion?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2019-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Grimpe, Christoph & Sofka, Wolfgang & Schulz, Philipp & Borchhardt, Geoffrey Thilo, 2019. "Markets for technology in Europe: Mapping demand and its drivers," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-043, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.