Report NEP-BIG-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-BIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Big Data. Tom CoupÃ© issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BIG
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Bounie & Antoine Dubus & Patrick Waelbroeck, 2022. "Collecting and Selling Consumer Information: Selling Mechanisms Matter," Working Papers hal-02288708, HAL.
- Daan Kolkman & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2019. "Data Science in Strategy: Machine learning and text analysis in the study of firm growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-066/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Barbieri, Laura & Mussida, Chiara & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2019. "Testing the Employment Impact of Automation, Robots and AI: A Survey and Some Methodological Issues," IZA Discussion Papers 12612, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Barbieri, Laura & Mussida, Chiara & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2019. "Testing the employment and skill impact of new technologies: A survey and some methodological issues," GLO Discussion Paper Series 397, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Sruthi Davuluri & René García Franceschini & Christopher R. Knittel & Chikara Onda & Kelly Roache, 2019. "Machine Learning for Solar Accessibility: Implications for Low-Income Solar Expansion and Profitability," NBER Working Papers 26178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Weston & Stanimira Milcheva, 2019. "Improving forecasts of the level and structure of long-run discount rates in the leasehold property market," ERES eres2019_71, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Loc Tran & Linh Tran, 2019. "To Detect Irregular Trade Behaviors In Stock Market By Using Graph Based Ranking Methods," Papers 1909.08964, arXiv.org.
- Shenhao Wang & Baichuan Mo & Jinhua Zhao, 2019. "Deep Neural Networks for Choice Analysis: Architectural Design with Alternative-Specific Utility Functions," Papers 1909.07481, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2021.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Samuel Hurtado & Galo Nuno, 2019. "Financial Frictions and the Wealth Distribution," PIER Working Paper Archive 19-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Indaco, Agustín, 2019. "From Twitter to GDP: Estimating Economic Activity From Social Media," MPRA Paper 95885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miroslav Despotovic & David Koch & Sascha Leiber, 2019. "Automatic extraction of condition-specific visual characteristics from buildings," ERES eres2019_284, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Jialin Liu & Chih-Min Lin & Fei Chao, 2019. "Gradient Boost with Convolution Neural Network for Stock Forecast," Papers 1909.09563, arXiv.org.
- Dominick Bartelme & Andrei Levchenko & Ting Lan, 2019. "Specialization, Market Access and Medium-Term Growth," 2019 Meeting Papers 999, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daniel Piazolo, 2019. "Automation probability within the German real estate industry due to digitalization: A calculation of the size of the job killer aspect of digitalization gilded with an optimistic outlook due to the j," ERES eres2019_181, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- John Gibson & Susan Olivia & Geua Boe-Gibson, 2019. "A Test of DMSP and VIIRS Night Lights Data for Estimating GDP and Spatial Inequality for Rural and Urban Areas," Working Papers in Economics 19/11, University of Waikato.
- Agostino Valier & Ezio Micelli, 2019. "Digital innovation and Real estate appraisal," ERES eres2019_320, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Angelos Filos, 2019. "Reinforcement Learning for Portfolio Management," Papers 1909.09571, arXiv.org.
- David Drukker, 2019. "Inference after lasso model selection," London Stata Conference 2019 25, Stata Users Group.
- Aditya Aladangady & Shifrah Aron-Dine & Wendy Dunn & Laura Feiveson & Paul Lengermann & Claudia Sahm, 2019. "From Transactions Data to Economic Statistics: Constructing Real-time, High-frequency, Geographic Measures of Consumer Spending," NBER Working Papers 26253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.