Report NEP-TID-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Barbieri & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2016. "The Employment Impact of Different Forms of Innovation: Evidence from Italian Community Innovation Survey," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1620, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- KANI Masayo & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2016. "Understanding External Technology Sourcing in New Product Development Projects: Bilateral vs. unilateral contracts," Discussion papers 16104, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Susanne Prantl & Frederik Thenée, 2017. "Incorporation Decisions and Job Creation in New Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 91, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Rong, Zhao & Wu, Xiaokai & Boeing, Philipp, 2017. "The effect of institutional ownership on firm innovation: Evidence from Chinese listed firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Juliana Dias Alves & Mauro Sayar Ferreira, 2016. "Multiproduct firms, firm dynamics, and the productive mix of Brazilian manufacturing firms," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 538, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Isabel Busom & Jorge-Andrés Vélez-Ospina, 2017. "Innovation, public support and productivity in colombia," Working Papers wpdea1701, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Graetz, Georg & Michaels, Guy, 2017. "Is Modern Technology Responsible for Jobless Recoveries?," IZA Discussion Papers 10470, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- MIYAJIMA Hideaki & OGAWA Ryo & USHIJIMA Tatsuo, 2017. "Are Smaller (Larger) Corporate Headquarters Better?," Discussion papers 17004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marco Di Cataldo & Andres Rodrigues-Pose, 2017. "What drives employment growth and social inclusion in EU regions?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1704, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2017.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Adam B. Jaffe, 2017. "Econometric Evidence on the R&D Depreciation Rate," NBER Working Papers 23072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colombelli, Alessandra & D'Ambrosio, Anna & Meliciani, Valentina & Francesco Quatraro,, 2016. "Explaining the industrial variety of newborn firms: The role of cultural and technological diversity," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201606, University of Turin.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2017. "The Mystery of TFP," Discussion Papers 1706, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Di Gennaro, Daniele & Pellegrini, Guido, 2016. "Evaluating direct and indirect treatment effects in Italian R&D expenditures," MPRA Paper 76467, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2017.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata & Alexander A. Muravyev, 2017. "Ownership Dynamics and Firm Performance in an Emerging Economy: A Meta-Analysis of the Russian Literature," KIER Working Papers 955 Classification-JD22, , Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.