Optional decomposition and Lagrange multipliers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst Eberlein & Jean Jacod, 1997. "On the range of options prices (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 131-140.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Bosserhoff & Mitja Stadje, 2019. "Robustness of Delta hedging in a jump-diffusion model," Papers 1910.08946, arXiv.org.
- Alexander Chigodaev, 2016. "Recursive Method for Guaranteed Valuation of Options in Deterministic Game Theoretic Approach," HSE Working papers WP BRP 53/FE/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Föllmer, Hans & Kramkov, D. O., 1997. "Optional decompositions under constraints," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,31, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Bank, Peter & Riedel, Frank, 1999.
"Optimal consumption choice under uncertainty with intertemporal substitution,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1999,71, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Peter Bank & Frank Riedel, 1999. "Optimal Consumption Choice under Uncertainty with Intertemporal Substitution," GE, Growth, Math methods 9908002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Follmer & Alexander Schied, 2013. "Probabilistic aspects of finance," Papers 1309.7759, arXiv.org.
- Filipovic, Damir & Kupper, Michael, 2007. "Monotone and cash-invariant convex functions and hulls," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Kohlmann, Michael & Niethammer, Christina R., 2007. "On convergence to the exponential utility problem," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(12), pages 1813-1834, December.
- Mingxin Xu, 2006.
"Risk measure pricing and hedging in incomplete markets,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 51-71, January.
- Mingxin Xu, 2004. "Risk Measure Pricing and Hedging in Incomplete Markets," Finance 0406004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Mar 2006.
- Riedel, Frank, 2010. "Optimal Stopping under Ambiguity," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 390, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Jun Sekine, 2012. "Long-term optimal portfolios with floor," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 369-401, July.
- Sabrina Mulinacci, 2011. "The efficient hedging problem for American options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 365-397, June.
- Matos, Joao Amaro de & Lacerda, Ana, 2004. "Dry Markets and Superreplication Bounds of American Derivatives," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp461, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsOptional decomposition; semimartingale; equivalent martingale measure; Hellinger process; Lagrange multiplier;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:2:y:1997:i:1:p:69-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.