The Partial Distribution: Definition, Properties and Applications in Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomeyer, Edward C. & Johnson, Herb, 1988. "An Empirical Examination of the Pricing of American Put Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 13-22, March.
- Ofer Biham & Zhi-Feng Huang & Ofer Malcai & Sorin Solomon, 2002. "Long-Time Fluctuations in a Dynamical Model of Stock Market Indices," Papers cond-mat/0208464, arXiv.org.
- Breen, Richard, 1991. "The Accelerated Binomial Option Pricing Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 153-164, June.
- Boyle, Phelim P., 1988. "A Lattice Framework for Option Pricing with Two State Variables," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 1-12, March.
- Bunch, David S & Johnson, Herb, 1992. " A Simple and Numerically Efficient Valuation Method for American Puts Using a Modified Geske-Johnson Approach," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 809-816, June.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Miccichè, Salvatore & Bonanno, Giovanni & Lillo, Fabrizio & Mantegna, Rosario N, 2002.
"Volatility in financial markets: stochastic models and empirical results,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 314(1), pages 756-761.
- Salvatore Micciche` & Giovanni Bonanno & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2002. "Volatility in Financial Markets: Stochastic Models and Empirical Results," Papers cond-mat/0202527, arXiv.org.
- Dario Villani & Andrei E. Ruckenstein, 2000. "Looking Forward to Pricing Options from Binomial Trees," Finance 0004009, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordspartial distribution; economic analysis; commodity pricing; American puts option; accurate pricing formula;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0403008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .