The Partial Distribution: Definition, Properties and Applications in Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomeyer, Edward C. & Johnson, Herb, 1988. "An Empirical Examination of the Pricing of American Put Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 13-22, March.
- Ofer Biham & Zhi-Feng Huang & Ofer Malcai & Sorin Solomon, 2002. "Long-Time Fluctuations in a Dynamical Model of Stock Market Indices," Papers cond-mat/0208464, arXiv.org.
- Breen, Richard, 1991. "The Accelerated Binomial Option Pricing Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 153-164, June.
- Boyle, Phelim P., 1988. "A Lattice Framework for Option Pricing with Two State Variables," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Bunch, David S & Johnson, Herb, 1992. "A Simple and Numerically Efficient Valuation Method for American Puts Using a Modified Geske-Johnson Approach," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 809-816, June.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Miccichè, Salvatore & Bonanno, Giovanni & Lillo, Fabrizio & Mantegna, Rosario N, 2002.
"Volatility in financial markets: stochastic models and empirical results,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 314(1), pages 756-761.
- Salvatore Micciche` & Giovanni Bonanno & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2002. "Volatility in Financial Markets: Stochastic Models and Empirical Results," Papers cond-mat/0202527, arXiv.org.
- Dario Villani & Andrei E. Ruckenstein, 2000. "Looking Forward to Pricing Options from Binomial Trees," Finance 0004009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspartial distribution; economic analysis; commodity pricing; American puts option; accurate pricing formula;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0403008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.