Volatility in financial markets: stochastic models and empirical results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Salvatore Micciche` & Giovanni Bonanno & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2002. "Volatility in Financial Markets: Stochastic Models and Empirical Results," Papers cond-mat/0202527, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralf Remer & Reinhard Mahnke, 2004. "Application of the heston and hull-white models to german dax data," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 685-693.
- Lemmens, D. & Liang, L.Z.J. & Tempere, J. & De Schepper, A., 2010. "Pricing bounds for discrete arithmetic Asian options under Lévy models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5193-5207.
- Lisa Borland & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Jean-Francois Muzy & Gilles Zumbach, 2005. "The Dynamics of Financial Markets -- Mandelbrot's multifractal cascades, and beyond," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500061, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- feng dai, 2004. "The Partial Distribution: Definition, Properties and Applications in Economy," Econometrics 0403008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. L. Buchbinder & K. M. Chistilin, 2006. "Multiple time scales and the empirical models for stochastic volatility," Papers physics/0611048, arXiv.org.
- Miccichè, S., 2016. "Understanding the determinants of volatility clustering in terms of stationary Markovian processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 186-197.
- DAI & Feng QIN & Zifu, 2005. "DF Structure Models for Options Pricing," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(6), pages 61-77, November.
- Linden, Mikael, 2005. "Estimating the distribution of volatility of realized stock returns and exchange rate changes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 352(2), pages 573-583.
- Aki-Hiro Sato & Paolo Tasca & Takashi Isogai, 2019. "Dynamic Interaction Between Asset Prices and Bank Behavior: A Systemic Risk Perspective," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 1505-1537, December.
- Lisa Borland & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Jean-Francois Muzy & Gilles Zumbach, 2005. "The Dynamics of Financial Markets -- Mandelbrot's multifractal cascades, and beyond," Papers cond-mat/0501292, arXiv.org.
- Renò, Roberto & Rizza, Rosario, 2003. "Is volatility lognormal? Evidence from Italian futures," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 322(C), pages 620-628.
- Meudt, Frederik & Schmitt, Thilo A. & Schäfer, Rudi & Guhr, Thomas, 2016. "Equilibrium pricing in an order book environment: Case study for a spin model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 453(C), pages 228-235.
- Feng Dai & Lin Liang, 2005. "The Advance in Partial Distribution£ºA New Mathematical Tool for Economic Management," Econometrics 0508001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Borland & J. -Ph. Bouchaud, 2005. "On a multi-timescale statistical feedback model for volatility fluctuations," Papers physics/0507073, arXiv.org.
- Frederik Meudt & Thilo A. Schmitt & Rudi Schafer & Thomas Guhr, 2015. "Equilibrium Pricing in an Order Book Environment: Case Study for a Spin Model," Papers 1502.01125, arXiv.org.
- Giacomo Bormetti & Valentina Cazzola & Danilo Delpini, 2009. "Option pricing under Ornstein-Uhlenbeck stochastic volatility: a linear model," Papers 0905.1882, arXiv.org, revised May 2010.
- Li, Wenwei & Hommel, Ulrich & Paterlini, Sandra, 2018. "Network topology and systemic risk: Evidence from the Euro Stoxx market," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 105-112.
- Bernardo Spagnolo & Davide Valenti, 2008. "Volatility Effects on the Escape Time in Financial Market Models," Papers 0810.1625, arXiv.org.
- Li, Chao & Shang, Pengjian, 2018. "Complexity analysis based on generalized deviation for financial markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 494(C), pages 118-128.
- Buchbinder, G.L. & Chistilin, K.M., 2007. "Multiple time scales and the empirical models for stochastic volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(1), pages 168-178.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Stochastic processes; Volatility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:314:y:2002:i:1:p:756-761. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.