An Empirical Examination of the Pricing of American Put Options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Butler, J. S. & Schachter, Barry, 1996. "The statistical properties of parameters inferred from the black-scholes formula," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 223-235.
- Jongwoo Lee & Dean Paxson, 2003. "Confined exponential approximations for the valuation of American options," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 449-474.
- Frans Roon & Chris Veld, 1996.
"An empirical investigation of the factors that determine the pricing of Dutch index warrants,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 2(1), pages 97-112.
- de Roon, F.A. & Veld, C.H., 1994. "An empirical investigation of the factors that determine the pricing of Dutch index warrants," Discussion Paper 1994-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michael Dueker & Thomas W. Miller Jr., 2003.
"Directly measuring early exercise premiums using American and European S&P 500 Index options,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 287-313, March.
- Michael J. Dueker & Thomas W. Miller, 2002. "Directly measuring early exercise premiums using American and European S&P 500 index options," Working Papers 2002-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Engstrom, Malin & Norden, Lars, 2000. "The early exercise premium in American put option prices," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 461-479, December.
- David S. Bates, 1995. "Testing Option Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 5129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- feng dai, 2004. "The Partial Distribution: Definition, Properties and Applications in Economy," Econometrics 0403008, EconWPA.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Hadjiyannakis, Steve & Culumovic, Louis & Welch, Robert L., 1998. "The relative mispricing of the constant variance American put model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 149-171.
- Michael J. Dueker & Thomas W. Miller, 1996. "Market microstructure effects on the direct measurement of the early exercise premium in exchange-listed options," Working Papers 1996-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:23:y:1988:i:01:p:13-22_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.