Esscher transforms and the minimal entropy martingale measure for exponential Levy models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Goll & Ludger Rüschendorf, 2001. "Minimax and minimal distance martingale measures and their relationship to portfolio optimization," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 557-581.
- Marco Frittelli, 2000. "The Minimal Entropy Martingale Measure and the Valuation Problem in Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 39-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fusai, Gianluca & Meucci, Attilio, 2008. "Pricing discretely monitored Asian options under Levy processes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2076-2088, October.
- Küchler Uwe & Tappe Stefan, 2009. "Option pricing in bilateral Gamma stock models," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 27(4), pages 281-307, December.
- Tsukasa Fujiwara, 2009. "The Minimal Entropy Martingale Measures for Exponential Additive Processes," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, pages 65-95.
- Matthias R. Fengler & Helmut Herwartz & Christian Werner, 2012.
"A Dynamic Copula Approach to Recovering the Index Implied Volatility Skew,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 10(3), pages 457-493, June.
- Matthias Fengler & Helmut Herwartz & Christian Werner, 2010. "A dynamic copula approach to recovering the index implied volatility skew," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 1132, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen, revised Nov 2011.
- Laura Ballota & Griselda Deelstra & Grégory Rayée, 2015. "Quanto Implied Correlation in a Multi-Lévy Framework," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-36, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- S. Cawston & L. Vostrikova, 2010. "$F$-divergence minimal equivalent martingale measures and optimal portfolios for exponential Levy models with a change-point," Papers 1004.3525, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2011.
- Thorsten Rheinlander & Michael Schmutz, 2012. "Quasi self-dual exponential L\'evy processes," Papers 1201.5132, arXiv.org.
- Michail Anthropelos & Michael Kupper & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2015. "An equilibrium model for spot and forward prices of commodities," Papers 1502.00674, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Lemmens, D. & Liang, L.Z.J. & Tempere, J. & De Schepper, A., 2010. "Pricing bounds for discrete arithmetic Asian options under Lévy models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5193-5207.
- Lorenzo Mercuri & Fabio Bellini, 2014. "Option Pricing in a Dynamic Variance-Gamma Model," Papers 1405.7342, arXiv.org.
- Truong, Chi & Trück, Stefan, 2016. "It’s not now or never: Implications of investment timing and risk aversion on climate adaptation to extreme events," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(3), pages 856-868.
- Farzad Alavi Fard & Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Sivagowry Sriananthakumar, 2015. "Maximum Entropy Evaluation of Asymptotic Hedging Error under a Generalised Jump-Diffusion Model," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-17, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEsscher transform; Minimal entropy; Martingale measures; Levy processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:6:y:2006:i:2:p:125-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .