$F$-divergence minimal equivalent martingale measures and optimal portfolios for exponential Levy models with a change-point
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert N. Shiryaev & Jan Kallsen, 2002. "The cumulant process and Esscher's change of measure," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 397-428.
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Dayanik, Savas & Karatzas, Ioannis, 2005. "The standard Poisson disorder problem revisited," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(9), pages 1437-1450, September.
- Tahir Choulli & Christophe Stricker & Jia Li, 2007. "Minimal Hellinger martingale measures of order q," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 399-427, July.
- Thomas Goll & Ludger Rüschendorf, 2001. "Minimax and minimal distance martingale measures and their relationship to portfolio optimization," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 557-581.
- Marc Yor & Dilip B. Madan & Hélyette Geman, 2002. "Stochastic volatility, jumps and hidden time changes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 63-90.
- Yoshio Miyahara & Alexander Novikov, 2001. "Geometric Lévy Process Pricing Model," Research Paper Series 66, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hélyette Geman & Dilip B. Madan & Marc Yor, 2001. "Time Changes for Lévy Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 79-96.
- Friedrich Hubalek & Carlo Sgarra, 2006. "Esscher transforms and the minimal entropy martingale measure for exponential Levy models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 125-145.
- Tahir Choulli & Christophe Stricker, 2005. "Minimal Entropy-Hellinger Martingale Measure In Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 465-490.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kavtaradze, T. & Lazrieva, N. & Mania, M. & Muliere, P., 2007. "A Bayesian-martingale approach to the general disorder problem," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(8), pages 1093-1120, August.
- Jan Kallsen, 2000. "Optimal portfolios for exponential Lévy processes," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 51(3), pages 357-374, August.
- repec:spr:compst:v:51:y:2000:i:3:p:357-374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schweizer, Martin, 1999. "A guided tour through quadratic hedging approaches," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,96, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Helyette Geman & P. Carr & D. Madan & M. Yor, 2003. "Stochastic Volatility for Levy Processes," Post-Print halshs-00144385, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1004.3525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .