The Föllmer-Schweizer decomposition: Comparison and description
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tahir Choulli & Christophe Stricker & Jia Li, 2007. "Minimal Hellinger martingale measures of order q," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 399-427, July.
- Fred Benth & Thilo Meyer-Brandis, 2005. "The density process of the minimal entropy martingale measure in a stochastic volatility model with jumps," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 563-575, October.
- David B. Colwell & Robert J. Elliott, 1993. "Discontinuous Asset Prices And Non-Attainable Contingent Claims," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 295-308.
- Martin Schweizer & Christophe Stricker & Freddy Delbaen & Pascale Monat & Walter Schachermayer, 1997. "Weighted norm inequalities and hedging in incomplete markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 181-227.
- Thorsten Rheinlander & Gallus Steiger, 2006. "The minimal entropy martingale measure for general Barndorff-Nielsen/Shephard models," Papers math/0610219, arXiv.org.
- Tahir Choulli & Christophe Stricker, 2006. "More On Minimal Entropy-Hellinger Martingale Measure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 1-19.
- Vandaele, Nele & Vanmaele, Michèle, 2008. "A locally risk-minimizing hedging strategy for unit-linked life insurance contracts in a Lévy process financial market," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1128-1137, June.
- Tahir Choulli & Christophe Stricker, 2005. "Minimal Entropy-Hellinger Martingale Measure In Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 465-490.
- Schweizer, Martin, 1991. "Option hedging for semimartingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 339-363, April.
- Riesner, Martin, 2006. "Hedging life insurance contracts in a Lévy process financial market," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 599-608, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Czichowsky, 2012. "Time-Consistent Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection in Discrete and Continuous Time," Papers 1205.4748, arXiv.org.
- Ceci, Claudia & Colaneri, Katia & Cretarola, Alessandra, 2015.
"Hedging of unit-linked life insurance contracts with unobservable mortality hazard rate via local risk-minimization,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 47-60.
- Claudia Ceci & Katia Colaneri & Alessandra Cretarola, 2014. "Hedging of unit-linked life insurance contracts with unobservable mortality hazard rate via local risk-minimization," Papers 1406.6902, arXiv.org.
- Lijun Bo & Agostino Capponi & Claudia Ceci, 2017. "Risk-Minimizing Hedging of Counterparty Risk," Papers 1709.01115, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:149-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Czichowsky, 2013. "Time-consistent mean-variance portfolio selection in discrete and continuous time," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 227-271, April.
- Pansera, Jérôme, 2012. "Discrete-time local risk minimization of payment processes and applications to equity-linked life-insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-11.
- Okhrati, Ramin & Balbás, Alejandro & Garrido, José, 2014. "Hedging of defaultable claims in a structural model using a locally risk-minimizing approach," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(9), pages 2868-2891.
More about this item
KeywordsMinimal martingale measure Galtchouk-Kunita-Watanabe decomposition Follmer-Schweizer decomposition Incomplete markets Local risk-minimization Predictable characteristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:120:y:2010:i:6:p:853-872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.