A locally risk-minimizing hedging strategy for unit-linked life insurance contracts in a Lévy process financial market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Møller, 2001. "Risk-minimizing hedging strategies for insurance payment processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 419-446.
- David B. Colwell & Robert J. Elliott, 1993. "Discontinuous Asset Prices And Non-Attainable Contingent Claims," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 295-308.
- Riesner, Martin, 2007. "Locally Risk-minimizing Hedging of Insurance Payment Streams," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 67-91, May.
- repec:spr:compst:v:50:y:1999:i:2:p:339-350 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riesner, Martin, 2006. "Hedging life insurance contracts in a Lévy process financial market," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 599-608, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:1:p:209-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:149-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delong, Lukasz, 2010. "An optimal investment strategy for a stream of liabilities generated by a step process in a financial market driven by a Lévy process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 278-293, December.
- Ceci, Claudia & Colaneri, Katia & Cretarola, Alessandra, 2014.
"A benchmark approach to risk-minimization under partial information,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 129-146.
- Claudia Ceci & Katia Colaneri & Alessandra Cretarola, 2013. "A Benchmark Approach to Risk-Minimization under Partial Information," Papers 1307.6036, arXiv.org.
- Ceci, Claudia & Colaneri, Katia & Cretarola, Alessandra, 2015.
"Hedging of unit-linked life insurance contracts with unobservable mortality hazard rate via local risk-minimization,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 47-60.
- Claudia Ceci & Katia Colaneri & Alessandra Cretarola, 2014. "Hedging of unit-linked life insurance contracts with unobservable mortality hazard rate via local risk-minimization," Papers 1406.6902, arXiv.org.
- Pansera, Jérôme, 2012. "Discrete-time local risk minimization of payment processes and applications to equity-linked life-insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-11.
- Choulli, Tahir & Vandaele, Nele & Vanmaele, Michèle, 2010. "The Föllmer-Schweizer decomposition: Comparison and description," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(6), pages 853-872, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:42:y:2008:i:3:p:1128-1137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.