Discontinuous Asset Prices And Non-Attainable Contingent Claims
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Elliott & Carlton-James Osakwe, 2006. "Option Pricing for Pure Jump Processes with Markov Switching Compensators," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 250-275, April.
- Ales Černý, 2007. "Optimal Continuous-Time Hedging With Leptokurtic Returns," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 175-203.
- Kanta Matsuura, 2003. "Digital Security Tokens and Their Derivatives," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 161-179, November.
- Prigent, Jean-Luc & Renault, Olivier & Scaillet, Olivier, 2004.
"Option pricing with discrete rebalancing,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 133-161, January.
- Jean -Luc Prigent & Olivier Renault & Olivier Scaillet, 1999. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," Working Papers 99-61, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Prigent, J.-L. & Renault, O. & Scaillet, O., 1999. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Oct 1999.
- Jean-Luc PRIGENT & Olivier RENAULT & Olivier SCAILLET, 2002. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," FAME Research Paper Series rp55, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- J.L. Prigent & O. Renault & O. Scaillet., 1999. "Option pricing with discrete rebalancing," THEMA Working Papers 99-41, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Gerald Cheang & Carl Chiarella, 2011. "Exchange Options Under Jump-Diffusion Dynamics," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 245-276.
- Gerald H.L. Cheang & Carl Chiarella, 2008. "Hedge Portfolios in Markets with Price Discontinuities," Research Paper Series 218, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Vandaele, Nele & Vanmaele, Michèle, 2008. "A locally risk-minimizing hedging strategy for unit-linked life insurance contracts in a Lévy process financial market," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1128-1137, June.
- Alan L. Lewis, 2001. "A Simple Option Formula for General Jump-Diffusion and other Exponential Levy Processes," Related articles explevy, Finance Press.
- Choulli, Tahir & Vandaele, Nele & Vanmaele, Michèle, 2010. "The Föllmer-Schweizer decomposition: Comparison and description," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(6), pages 853-872, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:3:y:1993:i:3:p:295-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.