An optimal investment strategy for a stream of liabilities generated by a step process in a financial market driven by a Lévy process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Møller, 2001. "Risk-minimizing hedging strategies for insurance payment processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 419-446.
- Xie, Shuxiang, 2009. "Continuous-time mean-variance portfolio selection with liability and regime switching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 148-155, August.
- Xie, Shuxiang & Li, Zhongfei & Wang, Shouyang, 2008. "Continuous-time portfolio selection with liability: Mean-variance model and stochastic LQ approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 943-953, June.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Delong, Lukasz & Gerrard, Russell & Haberman, Steven, 2008. "Mean-variance optimization problems for an accumulation phase in a defined benefit plan," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 107-118, February.
- Detemple, Jérôme & Rindisbacher, Marcel, 2008. "Dynamic asset liability management with tolerance for limited shortfalls," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 281-294, December.
- Vandaele, Nele & Vanmaele, Michèle, 2008. "A locally risk-minimizing hedging strategy for unit-linked life insurance contracts in a Lévy process financial market," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1128-1137, June.
- Ballotta, Laura & Haberman, Steven, 2006. "The fair valuation problem of guaranteed annuity options: The stochastic mortality environment case," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 195-214, February.
- Gerrard, Russell & Haberman, Steven & Vigna, Elena, 2004. "Optimal investment choices post-retirement in a defined contribution pension scheme," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 321-342, October.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBackward stochastic differential equation Weak property of predictable representation Quadratic optimization Equity-linked payment process Unsystematic and systematic insurance risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:47:y:2010:i:3:p:278-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.