Continuous-time mean–variance portfolio selection with only risky assets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Viceira, Luis M., 2012. "Bond risk, bond return volatility, and the term structure of interest rates," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 97-117.
- Fu, Chenpeng & Lari-Lavassani, Ali & Li, Xun, 2010. "Dynamic mean-variance portfolio selection with borrowing constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 312-319, January.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Leippold, Markus & Trojani, Fabio & Vanini, Paolo, 2004.
"A geometric approach to multiperiod mean variance optimization of assets and liabilities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, pages 1079-1113.
- Markus LEIPPOLD & Fabio TROJANI & Paolo VANINI, 2002. "A Geometric Approach to Multiperiod Mean Variance Optimization of Assets and Liabilities," FAME Research Paper Series rp48, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Duan Li & Wan-Lung Ng, 2000. "Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Selection: Multiperiod Mean-Variance Formulation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 387-406.
- Xie, Shuxiang, 2009. "Continuous-time mean-variance portfolio selection with liability and regime switching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 148-155, August.
- Xie, Shuxiang & Li, Zhongfei & Wang, Shouyang, 2008. "Continuous-time portfolio selection with liability: Mean-variance model and stochastic LQ approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 943-953, June.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- LuisM. Viceira & John Y. Campbell, 2001.
"Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 99-127, March.
- John Y. Campbell & Luis M. Viceira, 1998. "Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?," NBER Working Papers 6801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Luis M. Viceira, 2000. "Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1895, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Chen, Ping & Yang, Hailiang & Yin, George, 2008. "Markowitz's mean-variance asset-liability management with regime switching: A continuous-time model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 456-465, December.
- Yao, Haixiang & Zeng, Yan & Chen, Shumin, 2013. "Multi-period mean–variance asset–liability management with uncontrolled cash flow and uncertain time-horizon," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 492-500.
- Chiu, Mei Choi & Wong, Hoi Ying, 2011. "Mean-variance portfolio selection of cointegrated assets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1369-1385, August.
- Jianming Xia & Jia-An Yan, 2006. "Markowitz'S Portfolio Optimization In An Incomplete Market," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 203-216.
- Chiu, Mei Choi & Li, Duan, 2006. "Asset and liability management under a continuous-time mean-variance optimization framework," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 330-355, December.
- Chun Hung Chiu & Xun Yu Zhou, 2011. "The premium of dynamic trading," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 115-123.
- Elliott, Robert J. & Siu, Tak Kuen & Badescu, Alex, 2010. "On mean-variance portfolio selection under a hidden Markovian regime-switching model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 678-686, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pfiffelmann, Marie & Roger, Tristan & Bourachnikova, Olga, 2016.
"When Behavioral Portfolio Theory meets Markowitz theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 419-435.
- Marie Pfiffelmann & Tristan Roger & Olga Bourachnikova, 2016. "When Behavioral Portfolio Theory Meets Markowitz Theory," Post-Print hal-01483831, HAL.
- Zhang, Miao & Chen, Ping, 2016. "Mean–variance asset–liability management under constant elasticity of variance process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 11-18.
- Lord Mensah, 2016. "Asset Allocation Brewed Accross African Stock Markets," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205757, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Legendre, François & Togola, Djibril, 2016.
"Explicit solutions to dynamic portfolio choice problems: A continuous-time detour,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 627-641.
- François Legendre & Djibril Togola, 2015. "Explicit solutions to dynamic portfolio choice problems: A continuous-time detour," Working Papers hal-01117787, HAL.
- François Legendre & Djibril Togola, 2016. "Explicit solutions to dynamic portfolio choice problems: A continuous-time detour," Post-Print hal-01342195, HAL.
- Adibi, Nabiollah & Ataee-pour, Majid, 2015. "Decreasing minerals׳ revenue risk by diversification of mineral production in mineral rich countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 121-129.
- Zhang, Miao & Chen, Ping & Yao, Haixiang, 2017. "Mean-variance portfolio selection with only risky assets under regime switching," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 35-42.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous time mean–variance; Hamilton–Jacobi–Bellman equation; Portfolio selection; Dynamic programming; Two-fund separation theorem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:36:y:2014:i:c:p:244-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.