Unified Framework of Mean-Field Formulations for Optimal Multi-period Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jianming Xia & Jia-An Yan, 2006. "Markowitz'S Portfolio Optimization In An Incomplete Market," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 203-216.
- Ping Chen & Hailiang Yang, 2011. "Markowitz's Mean-Variance Asset-Liability Management with Regime Switching: A Multi-Period Model," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 29-50.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Chiu, Mei Choi & Li, Duan, 2006. "Asset and liability management under a continuous-time mean-variance optimization framework," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 330-355, December.
- Celikyurt, U. & Ozekici, S., 2007. "Multiperiod portfolio optimization models in stochastic markets using the mean-variance approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 186-202, May.
- Leippold, Markus & Trojani, Fabio & Vanini, Paolo, 2004.
"A geometric approach to multiperiod mean variance optimization of assets and liabilities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1079-1113, March.
- Markus LEIPPOLD & Fabio TROJANI & Paolo VANINI, 2002. "A Geometric Approach to Multiperiod Mean Variance Optimization of Assets and Liabilities," FAME Research Paper Series rp48, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Duan Li & Wan-Lung Ng, 2000. "Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Selection: Multiperiod Mean-Variance Formulation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 387-406.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1303.1064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .