Continuous-time mean–variance asset–liability management with endogenous liabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ping Chen & Hailiang Yang, 2011. "Markowitz's Mean-Variance Asset-Liability Management with Regime Switching: A Multi-Period Model," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 29-50.
- Fu, Chenpeng & Lari-Lavassani, Ali & Li, Xun, 2010. "Dynamic mean-variance portfolio selection with borrowing constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 312-319, January.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Leippold, Markus & Trojani, Fabio & Vanini, Paolo, 2004.
"A geometric approach to multiperiod mean variance optimization of assets and liabilities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1079-1113, March.
- Markus LEIPPOLD & Fabio TROJANI & Paolo VANINI, 2002. "A Geometric Approach to Multiperiod Mean Variance Optimization of Assets and Liabilities," FAME Research Paper Series rp48, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Duan Li & Wan-Lung Ng, 2000. "Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Selection: Multiperiod Mean-Variance Formulation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 387-406.
- Xie, Shuxiang, 2009. "Continuous-time mean-variance portfolio selection with liability and regime switching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 148-155, August.
- Xie, Shuxiang & Li, Zhongfei & Wang, Shouyang, 2008. "Continuous-time portfolio selection with liability: Mean-variance model and stochastic LQ approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 943-953, June.
- Consiglio, Andrea & Cocco, Flavio & Zenios, Stavros A., 2008.
"Asset and liability modelling for participating policies with guarantees,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 380-404, April.
- Andrea Consiglio & Flavio Cocco & Stavros A. Zenios, 2001. "Asset and Liability Modeling for Participating Policies with Guarantees," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-41, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Decamps, Marc & De Schepper, Ann & Goovaerts, Marc, 2006. "A path integral approach to asset-liability management," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 363(2), pages 404-416.
- Chen, Ping & Yang, Hailiang & Yin, George, 2008. "Markowitz's mean-variance asset-liability management with regime switching: A continuous-time model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 456-465, December.
- Chiu, Mei Choi & Wong, Hoi Ying, 2011. "Mean-variance portfolio selection of cointegrated assets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1369-1385, August.
- Chiu, Mei Choi & Li, Duan, 2006. "Asset and liability management under a continuous-time mean-variance optimization framework," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 330-355, December.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Hanqing Jin & Stanley R. Pliska & Xun Yu Zhou, 2005. "Continuous-Time Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection With Bankruptcy Prohibition," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 213-244.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yao, Haixiang & Li, Zhongfei & Li, Duan, 2016. "Multi-period mean-variance portfolio selection with stochastic interest rate and uncontrollable liability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(3), pages 837-851.
- Yao, Haixiang & Yang, Zhou & Chen, Ping, 2013. "Markowitz’s mean–variance defined contribution pension fund management under inflation: A continuous-time model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 851-863.
- Zhang, Miao & Chen, Ping, 2016. "Mean–variance asset–liability management under constant elasticity of variance process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 11-18.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:177-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiu, Mei Choi & Wong, Hoi Ying, 2014. "Mean–variance asset–liability management with asset correlation risk and insurance liabilities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 300-310.
- Yao, Haixiang & Lai, Yongzeng & Ma, Qinghua & Jian, Minjie, 2014. "Asset allocation for a DC pension fund with stochastic income and mortality risk: A multi-period mean–variance framework," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 84-92.
- Jun Yu, 2014. "Optimal Asset-Liability Management for an Insurer Under Markov Regime Switching Jump-Diffusion Market," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(4), pages 317-330, November.
- Zhang, Miao & Chen, Ping & Yao, Haixiang, 2017. "Mean-variance portfolio selection with only risky assets under regime switching," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 35-42.
- Chang, Hao, 2015. "Dynamic mean–variance portfolio selection with liability and stochastic interest rate," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 172-182.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous liabilities; Mean–variance; Asset–liability management; Efficient frontier; Hamilton–Jacobi–Bellman equation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:52:y:2013:i:1:p:6-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.