Mean-Variance Asset-Liability Management with State-Dependent Risk Aversion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ping Chen & Hailiang Yang, 2011. "Markowitz's Mean-Variance Asset-Liability Management with Regime Switching: A Multi-Period Model," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 29-50.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Chiu, Mei Choi & Li, Duan, 2006. "Asset and liability management under a continuous-time mean-variance optimization framework," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 330-355, December.
- R. H. Strotz, 1955. "Myopia and Inconsistency in Dynamic Utility Maximization," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 165-180.
- Leippold, Markus & Trojani, Fabio & Vanini, Paolo, 2004.
"A geometric approach to multiperiod mean variance optimization of assets and liabilities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1079-1113, March.
- Markus LEIPPOLD & Fabio TROJANI & Paolo VANINI, 2002. "A Geometric Approach to Multiperiod Mean Variance Optimization of Assets and Liabilities," FAME Research Paper Series rp48, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Chen, Ping & Yang, Hailiang & Yin, George, 2008. "Markowitz's mean-variance asset-liability management with regime switching: A continuous-time model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 456-465, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1304.7882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.