Dynamic asset liability management with tolerance for limited shortfalls
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haberman, Steven & Vigna, Elena, 2002. "Optimal investment strategies and risk measures in defined contribution pension schemes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 35-69, August.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Rudolf, Markus & Ziemba, William T., 2004. "Intertemporal surplus management," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 975-990, February.
- Cairns, Andrew, 2000. "Some Notes on the Dynamics and Optimal Control of Stochastic Pension Fund Models in Continuous Time," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 19-55, May.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
- Sundaresan, Suresh & Zapatero, Fernando, 1997. "Valuation, Optimal Asset Allocation and Retirement Incentives of Pension Plans," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(3), pages 631-660.
- Blake, David & Cairns, Andrew J. G. & Dowd, Kevin, 2001. "Pensionmetrics: stochastic pension plan design and value-at-risk during the accumulation phase," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 187-215, October.
- Steven Haberman & Elena Vigna, 2002. "Optimal investment strategies and risk measures in defined contribution pension schemes," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 09-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gülpinar, Nalan & Pachamanova, Dessislava, 2013. "A robust optimization approach to asset-liability management under time-varying investment opportunities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2031-2041.
- Maurer, Raimond & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Rogalla, Ralph, 2009.
"Managing contribution and capital market risk in a funded public defined benefit plan: Impact of CVaR cost constraints,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 25-34, August.
- Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell & Ralph Rogalla, 2008. "Managing Contribution and Capital Market Risk in a Funded Public Defined Benefit Plan: Impact of CVaR Cost Constraints," NBER Working Papers 14332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Rivadeneyra & Oumar Dissou, 2011. "A Model of the EFA Liabilities," Discussion Papers 11-11, Bank of Canada.
- Andrew Ang & Bingxu Chen & Suresh Sundaresan, 2013. "Liability Investment with Downside Risk," NBER Working Papers 19030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cousin, Areski & Jiao, Ying & Robert, Christian Y. & Zerbib, Olivier David, 2016. "Asset allocation strategies in the presence of liability constraints," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 327-338.
- Jarraya, Bilel & Bouri, Abdelfettah, 2013. "A Theoretical Assessment on Optimal Asset Allocations in Insurance Industry," MPRA Paper 53534, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Xavier Warin, 2016. "The Asset Liability Management problem of a nuclear operator : a numerical stochastic optimization approach," Papers 1611.04877, arXiv.org.
- Lim, Andrew E.B. & Wong, Bernard, 2010. "A benchmarking approach to optimal asset allocation for insurers and pension funds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 317-327, April.
- Delong, Lukasz, 2010. "An optimal investment strategy for a stream of liabilities generated by a step process in a financial market driven by a Lévy process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 278-293, December.
- Ying Jiao & Olivier Klopfenstein & Peter Tankov, 2013. "Hedging under multiple risk constraints," Papers 1309.5094, arXiv.org.
- Zvi Bodie & Jérôme Detemple & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2009. "Life-Cycle Finance and the Design of Pension Plans," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 249-286, November.
- Ying Jiao & Olivier Klopfenstein & Peter Tankov, 2017. "Hedging under multiple risk constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 361-396, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:43:y:2008:i:3:p:281-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.