Intertemporal surplus management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Merton, 1993.
"Optimal Investment Strategies for University Endowment Funds,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies of Supply and Demand in Higher Education, pages 211-242
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Merton, 1991. "Optimal Investment Strategies for University Endowment Funds," NBER Working Papers 3820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-887, September.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- Adler, Michael & Dumas, Bernard, 1983. " International Portfolio Choice and Corporation Finance: A Synthesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 925-984, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Hongcan & Saunders, David & Weng, Chengguo, 2017. "Optimal investment strategies for participating contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 137-155.
- Iqbal Owadally, 2014. "Tail risk in pension funds: an analysis using ARCH models and bilinear processes," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 301-331, August.
- Muck, Matthias, 2010. "Trading strategies with partial access to the derivatives market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1288-1298, June.
- Andrew Ang & Bingxu Chen & Suresh Sundaresan, 2013. "Liability Investment with Downside Risk," NBER Working Papers 19030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Board & Charles Sutcliffe, 2007.
"Joined-Up Pensions Policy in the UK: An Asset-Liability Model for Simultaneously Determining the Asset Allocation and Contribution Rate,"
Institute of Economic Sciences, vol. 40(3-4), pages 87-118.
- John Board & Charles Sutcliffe, 2005. "Joined-Up Pensions Policy in the UK: An Asset-Libility Model for Simultaneously Determining the Asset Allocation and Contribution Rate," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2005-11, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Decamps, Marc & De Schepper, Ann & Goovaerts, Marc, 2009. "Spectral decomposition of optimal asset-liability management," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 710-724, March.
- Menoncin, Francesco, 2008. "The role of longevity bonds in optimal portfolios," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 343-358, February.
- Katarzyna Romaniuk, 2007. "The optimal asset allocation of the main types of pension funds: a unified framework," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 32(2), pages 113-128, December.
- Detemple, Jérôme & Rindisbacher, Marcel, 2008. "Dynamic asset liability management with tolerance for limited shortfalls," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 281-294, December.
- Trond Døskeland, 2007. "Strategic asset allocation for a country: the Norwegian case," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 21(2), pages 167-201, June.
- Xavier Warin, 2016. "The Asset Liability Management problem of a nuclear operator : a numerical stochastic optimization approach," Papers 1611.04877, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2004:i:5:p:975-990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .