The World Price of Foreign Exchange Risk
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delgado, F. & Dumas, B., 1990. "Monetary Contracting Between Central Banks And The Design Of Sustainable Exchange-Rate Zones," Weiss Center Working Papers 20-90, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 1991.
"Target zones and interest rate variability,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 27-54, August.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1989. "Target Zones And Interest Rate Variability," Papers 457, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1990. "Target Zones and Interest Rate Variability," CEPR Discussion Papers 372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 1990. "Target Zones and Interest Rate Variability," IMF Working Papers 90/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1989. "Target Zones and Interest Rate Variability," NBER Working Papers 3218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Grilli, Vittorio, 1989. "The `Gold Standard Paradox' and Its Resolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 361, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Delgado & Bernard Dumas, 1990. "Monetary Contracting Between Central Banks and the Design of SustainableExchange-Rate Zones," NBER Working Papers 3440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen W. Salant & Dale W. Henderson, 1976. "Market anticipations, government policy, and the price of gold," International Finance Discussion Papers 81, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Balance-of-Payments Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 311-325, August.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1991. "Target Zones and Exchange Rate Dynamics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 669-682.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1989.
"A Viable Gold Standard Requires Flexible Monetary and Fiscal Policy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 56(1), pages 101-117.
- Buiter, W., 1988. "A Viable Gold Standard Requires Flexible Monetary And Fiscal Policy," Papers 306, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Flood, Robert P & Garber, Peter M, 1983.
"A Model of Stochastic Process Switching,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 537-551, May.
- Robert P. Flood & Peter M. Garber, 1981. "A Model of Stochastic Process Switching," NBER Working Papers 0626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert P. Flood & Peter M. Garber, 1982. "A model of stochastic process switching," International Finance Discussion Papers 201, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lindbecg, H. Soderlind, P., 1992. "Target Zone Models and the Intervention Policy; The Swedish Case," Papers 496, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Francisco Delgado & Bernard Dumas, "undated". "Monetary Contracting between Central Banks and the Design of Sustainable Exchange-Rate Zones (Reprint 035)," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 20-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Paul Krugman & Julio Rotemberg, 1990. "Target Zones with Limited Reserves," NBER Working Papers 3418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:del:abcdef:94-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deltafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.