Hedging under multiple risk constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gundel, Anne & Weber, Stefan, 2007. "Robust utility maximization with limited downside risk in incomplete markets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(11), pages 1663-1688, November.
- El Karoui, Nicole & Jeanblanc, Monique & Lacoste, Vincent, 2005. "Optimal portfolio management with American capital guarantee," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 449-468, March.
- Detemple, Jérôme & Rindisbacher, Marcel, 2008. "Dynamic asset liability management with tolerance for limited shortfalls," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 281-294, December.
- Hans FÃllmer & Peter Leukert, 1999. "Quantile hedging," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 251-273.
- Martellini, Lionel & Milhau, Vincent, 2012. "Dynamic allocation decisions in the presence of funding ratio constraints," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 549-580, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Bouchard & Jean-François Chassagneux & Géraldine Bouveret, 2016. "A backward dual representation for the quantile hedging of Bermudan options," Post-Print hal-01069270, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2013-09-25 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2013-09-25 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1309.5094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.