Valuation and hedging of life insurance liabilities with systematic mortality risk
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-92.
- Milevsky, Moshe A. & David Promislow, S., 2001. "Mortality derivatives and the option to annuitise," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 299-318, December.
- Thomas Møller, 2001. "Risk-minimizing hedging strategies for insurance payment processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 419-446.
- Schweizer, Martin, 2001. "From actuarial to financial valuation principles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 31-47, February.
- Becherer, Dirk, 2003. "Rational hedging and valuation of integrated risks under constant absolute risk aversion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-28, August.
- Dahl, Mikkel, 2004. "Stochastic mortality in life insurance: market reserves and mortality-linked insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 113-136, August.
- Moller, Thomas, 2003. "Indifference pricing of insurance contracts in a product space model: applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 295-315, April.
- F. Jamshidian, 1995. "A simple class of square-root interest-rate models," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 61-72.
- Yoosef Maghsoodi, 1996. "Solution Of The Extended Cir Term Structure And Bond Option Valuation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 89-109.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:39:y:2006:i:2:p:193-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.