Rational hedging and valuation of integrated risks under constant absolute risk aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffie, Darrell & Skiadas, Costis, 1994. "Continuous-time security pricing : A utility gradient approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 107-131, March.
- Dirk Becherer, 2001. "The numeraire portfolio for unbounded semimartingales," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 327-341.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1996. "Actuarial bridges to dynamic hedging and option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 183-218.
- Marco Frittelli, 2000. "Introduction to a theory of value coherent with the no-arbitrage principle," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 275-297.
- Freddy Delbaen & Peter Grandits & Thorsten Rheinländer & Dominick Samperi & Martin Schweizer & Christophe Stricker, 2002. "Exponential Hedging and Entropic Penalties," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 99-123.
- Delbaen, F. & Haezendonck, J., 1989. "A martingale approach to premium calculation principles in an arbitrage free market," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 269-277.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Sondermann, Dieter, 1991. "Reinsurance in arbitrage-free markets," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 191-202.
- Kramkov, D.O., 1994. "Optional decomposition of supermartingales and hedging contingent claims in incomplete security markets," Discussion Paper Serie B 294, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Marco Frittelli, 2000. "The Minimal Entropy Martingale Measure and the Valuation Problem in Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 39-52.
- Henderson, Vicky & Hobson, David G., 2002. "Real options with constant relative risk aversion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 329-355, December.
- Schweizer, Martin, 2001. "From actuarial to financial valuation principles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 31-47.
- (**), Hui Wang & Jaksa Cvitanic & (*), Walter Schachermayer, 2001. "Utility maximization in incomplete markets with random endowment," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 259-272.
- Richard Rouge & Nicole El Karoui, 2000. "Pricing Via Utility Maximization and Entropy," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 259-276.
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:33:y:2003:i:1:p:1-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.