A Square-Root Interest Rate Model Fitting Discrete Initial Term Structure Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Erik Schlogl & Lutz Schlogl, 2000. "A square root interest rate model fitting discrete initial term structure data," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 183-209.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jamshidian, Farshid, 1989. " An Exact Bond Option Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 205-209, March.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Yoosef Maghsoodi, 1996. "Solution Of The Extended Cir Term Structure And Bond Option Valuation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 89-109.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-592.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- F. Jamshidian, 1995. "A simple class of square-root interest-rate models," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 61-72.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Areski Cousin & Ibrahima Niang, 2014. "On the Range of Admissible Term-Structures," Working Papers hal-00968943, HAL.
- Yang Chang & Erik Schlogl, 2014. "A Consistent Framework for Modelling Basis Spreads in Tenor Swaps," Research Paper Series 348, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Samson Assefa, 2007. "Pricing Swaptions and Credit Default Swaptions in the Quadratic Gaussian Factor Model," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 31.
- Hans-Peter Bermin, 2012. "Bonds and Options in Exponentially Affine Bond Models," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 513-534, December.
- Lin-Yee Hin & Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2016. "Short Rate Forecasting Based On The Inference From The Cir Model For Multiple Yield Curve Dynamics," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 1-33, March.
- Yang Chang, 2014. "A Consistent Approach to Modelling the Interest Rate Market Anomalies Post the Global Financial Crisis," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 18.
- Gabriel G. Drimus, 2012. "Options on realized variance by transform methods: a non-affine stochastic volatility model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(11), pages 1679-1694, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.