Solution Of The Extended Cir Term Structure And Bond Option Valuation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Duffie & D. Filipovic & W. Schachermayer, 2002. "Affine Processes and Application in Finance," NBER Technical Working Papers 0281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dahl, Mikkel, 2004. "Stochastic mortality in life insurance: market reserves and mortality-linked insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 113-136, August.
- Griselda Deelstra, 1999. "Yield option pricing in the generalized Cox-Ingersoll-Ross Model," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7592, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Li, Da-Ye & Nishimura, Yusaku & Men, Ming, 2014. "Fractal markets: Liquidity and investors on different time horizons," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 407(C), pages 144-151.
- Lorenz Schneider & Bertrand Tavin, 2015. "Seasonal Stochastic Volatility and Correlation together with the Samuelson Effect in Commodity Futures Markets," Papers 1506.05911, arXiv.org.
- Bjork, Tomas, 2009. "Arbitrage Theory in Continuous Time," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199574742.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A., 2008.
"Quadratic stochastic intensity and prospective mortality tables,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 174-184, August.
- Christian Gourieroux & Alain Monfort, 2007. "Quadratic Stochastic Intensity and Prospective Mortality Tables," Working Papers 2007-30, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Cousin, Areski & Jiao, Ying & Robert, Christian Y. & Zerbib, Olivier David, 2016. "Asset allocation strategies in the presence of liability constraints," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 327-338.
- Choi, Seungmoon, 2013. "Closed-form likelihood expansions for multivariate time-inhomogeneous diffusions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 45-65.
- Griselda Deelstra, 2000. "Long-term returns in stochastic interest rate models: applications," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7590, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Erik Schlogl & Lutz Schlogl, 2000.
"A square root interest rate model fitting discrete initial term structure data,"
Applied Mathematical Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 183-209.
- Erik Schlögl & Lutz Schlögl, 1999. "A Square-Root Interest Rate Model Fitting Discrete Initial Term Structure Data," Research Paper Series 24, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Daglish, Toby, 2010. "Lattice methods for no-arbitrage pricing of interest rate securities," Working Paper Series 4050, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Angelos Dassios & Jayalaxshmi Nagaradjasarma, 2006. "The square-root process and Asian options," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 337-347.
- Dahl, Mikkel & Moller, Thomas, 2006. "Valuation and hedging of life insurance liabilities with systematic mortality risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 193-217, October.
- Egorov, Alexei V. & Li, Haitao & Xu, Yuewu, 2003. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time-inhomogeneous diffusions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 107-139, May.
- Lorenz Schneider & Bertrand Tavin, 2018. "The Samuelson Effect and Seasonal Stochastic Volatility in Agricultural Futures Markets," Papers 1802.01393, arXiv.org.
- Filipovic, Damir, 2005. "Time-inhomogeneous affine processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(4), pages 639-659, April.
- de Kort, J. & Vellekoop, M.H., 2017. "Existence of optimal consumption strategies in markets with longevity risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 107-121.
- Antonio Mannolini & Carlo Mari & Roberto Renò, 2008. "Pricing caps and floors with the extended CIR model," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 386-400.
- Guarin, Alexander & Liu, Xiaoquan & Ng, Wing Lon, 2014. "Recovering default risk from CDS spreads with a nonlinear filter," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 87-104.
- Lin-Yee Hin & Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2016. "Short Rate Forecasting Based On The Inference From The Cir Model For Multiple Yield Curve Dynamics," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 1-33, March.
- Dassios, Angelos & Nagaradjasarma, Jayalaxshmi, 2011. "Pricing of Asian options on interest rates in the CIR model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 32084, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Choi, Seungmoon, 2015. "Explicit form of approximate transition probability density functions of diffusion processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 57-73.
- Guo, Zhi Jun, 2008. "A note on the CIR process and the existence of equivalent martingale measures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(5), pages 481-487, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:6:y:1996:i:1:p:89-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.