The efficient hedging problem for American options
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/ |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H. Föllmer & Y.M. Kabanov, 1997.
"Optional decomposition and Lagrange multipliers,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 69-81.
- Hans FÃllmer & Peter Leukert, 2000. "Efficient hedging: Cost versus shortfall risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 117-146.
- Kramkov, D.O., 1994. "Optional decomposition of supermartingales and hedging contingent claims in incomplete security markets," Discussion Paper Serie B 294, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Paolo Guasoni, 2002. "Risk minimization under transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 91-113.
- Leonel Perez-hernandez, 2007. "On the existence of an efficient hedge for an American contingent claim within a discrete time market," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 547-551.
- Yan Dolinsky & Yuri Kifer, 2008. "Binomial approximations of shortfall risk for game options," Papers 0811.1896, arXiv.org.
- Nakano, Yumiharu, 2004. "Minimization of shortfall risk in a jump-diffusion model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 87-95, March.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Jaksa Cvitanic, 1999. "On dynamic measures of risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 451-482.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:365-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.