The efficient hedging problem for American options
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/mathematics/quantitative+finance/journal/780/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ioannis Karatzas & Jaksa Cvitanic, 1999. "On dynamic measures of risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 451-482.
- Leonel Perez-hernandez, 2007. "On the existence of an efficient hedge for an American contingent claim within a discrete time market," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 547-551.
- H. Föllmer & Y.M. Kabanov, 1997.
"Optional decomposition and Lagrange multipliers,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 69-81.
- Föllmer, Hans & Kabanov, Jurij M., 1997. "Optional decomposition and lagrange multipliers," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,54, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kramkov, D.O., 1994. "Optional decomposition of supermartingales and hedging contingent claims in incomplete security markets," Discussion Paper Serie B 294, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Nakano, Yumiharu, 2004. "Minimization of shortfall risk in a jump-diffusion model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 87-95, March.
- Hans FÃllmer & Peter Leukert, 2000. "Efficient hedging: Cost versus shortfall risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 117-146.
- Paolo Guasoni, 2002. "Risk minimization under transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 91-113.
- Yan Dolinsky & Yuri Kifer, 2008. "Binomial approximations of shortfall risk for game options," Papers 0811.1896, arXiv.org. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:365-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.