Minimizing coherent risk measures of shortfall in discrete-time models with cone constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Jobert & L. C. G. Rogers, 2008. "Valuations And Dynamic Convex Risk Measures," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
- Leitner Johannes, 2005. "Optimal portfolios with expected loss constraints and shortfall risk optimal martingale measures," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 23(1/2005), pages 49-66, January.
- Martin Glanzer & Georg Ch. Pflug, 2017. "Incorporating statistical model error into the calculation of acceptability prices of contingent claims," Papers 1703.05709, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Tomasz Tkalinski, 2014. "Convex hedging of non-superreplicable claims in discrete-time market models," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 79(2), pages 239-252, April.
- Nakano, Yumiharu, 2004. "Minimization of shortfall risk in a jump-diffusion model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 87-95, March.
- Birgit Rudloff, 2016. "Convex Hedging in Incomplete Markets," Papers 1604.08070, arXiv.org.
- Leonel Pérez-Hernández, 2005. "On the Existence of Efficient Hedge for an American Contingent Claim: Discrete Time Market," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200505, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
Keywordscoherent risk measure; shortfall risk; constrained strategy; super-hedging; convex duality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:10:y:2003:i:2:p:163-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .