Minimizing coherent risk measures of shortfall in discrete-time models with cone constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Jobert & L. C. G. Rogers, 2008. "Valuations And Dynamic Convex Risk Measures," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:151:y:2011:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-011-9899-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Leitner Johannes, 2005. "Optimal portfolios with expected loss constraints and shortfall risk optimal martingale measures," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 23(1/2005), pages 49-66, January.
- Martin Glanzer & Georg Ch. Pflug & Alois Pichler, 2017. "Incorporating statistical model error into the calculation of acceptability prices of contingent claims," Papers 1703.05709, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Tomasz Tkalinski, 2014. "Convex hedging of non-superreplicable claims in discrete-time market models," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 79(2), pages 239-252, April.
- Nakano, Yumiharu, 2004. "Minimization of shortfall risk in a jump-diffusion model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 87-95, March.
- Birgit Rudloff, 2016. "Convex Hedging in Incomplete Markets," Papers 1604.08070, arXiv.org.
- Leonel Pérez-Hernández, 2005. "On the Existence of Efficient Hedge for an American Contingent Claim: Discrete Time Market," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200505, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
Keywordscoherent risk measure; shortfall risk; constrained strategy; super-hedging; convex duality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:10:y:2003:i:2:p:163-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.