Coherent and convex monetary risk measures for unbounded càdlàg processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frittelli, Marco & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2002. "Putting order in risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1473-1486, July.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Schneider, Martin, 2003. "Recursive multiple-priors," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 1-31, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Homem-de-Mello, Tito & Pagnoncelli, Bernardo K., 2016. "Risk aversion in multistage stochastic programming: A modeling and algorithmic perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 188-199.
- Antoon Pelsser & Mitja Stadje, 2014. "Time-Consistent And Market-Consistent Evaluations," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 25-65, January.
- Ola Mahmoud, 2015. "The Temporal Dimension of Risk," Papers 1501.01573, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Jocelyne Bion-Nadal, 2007. "Bid-Ask Dynamic Pricing in Financial Markets with Transaction Costs and Liquidity Risk," Papers math/0703074, arXiv.org.
- Engsner, Hampus & Lindholm, Mathias & Lindskog, Filip, 2017. "Insurance valuation: A computable multi-period cost-of-capital approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 250-264.
- Loisel, Stéphane & Trufin, Julien, 2014.
"Properties of a risk measure derived from the expected area in red,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 191-199.
- Stéphane Loisel & Julien Trufin, 2014. "Properties of a risk measure derived from the expected area in red," Post-Print hal-00870224, HAL.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Marcin Pitera, 2014. "A unified approach to time consistency of dynamic risk measures and dynamic performance measures in discrete time," Papers 1409.7028, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Pospisil, Libor & Vecer, Jan & Xu, Mingxin, 2007. "Tradable measure of risk," MPRA Paper 5059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher W. Miller & Insoon Yang, 2015. "Optimal Control of Conditional Value-at-Risk in Continuous Time," Papers 1512.05015, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Masaaki Fukasawa & Mitja Stadje, 2017. "Perfect hedging under endogenous permanent market impacts," Papers 1702.01385, arXiv.org.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00870224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander S. Cherny, 2009. "Capital Allocation And Risk Contribution With Discrete-Time Coherent Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 13-40.
- Patrick Cheridito & Tianhui Li, 2009. "Risk Measures On Orlicz Hearts," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 189-214.
More about this item
KeywordsCoherent risk measures; Convex monetary risk measures; Coherent utility functionals; Concave monetary utility functionals; Unbounded càdlàg processes; Extension of risk measures; 91B30; 91B16; 60G07; 52A07; 46A55; 46A20; D81; C60; G18;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:10:y:2006:i:3:p:427-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.