Risk minimization under transaction costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2014. "Optimal investment and contingent claim valuation in illiquid markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 733-754, October.
- Yan Dolinsky & Yuri Kifer, 2014. "Risk Minimization for Game Options in Markets Imposing Minimal Transaction Costs," Papers 1408.3774, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Leonel Pérez-Hernández, 2005. "On the Existence of Efficient Hedge for an American Contingent Claim: Discrete Time Market," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200505, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Sabrina Mulinacci, 2011. "The efficient hedging problem for American options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 365-397, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTransaction costs; incomplete markets; risk minimization; coherent risk measures; constraints;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:6:y:2002:i:1:p:91-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .