Cooperative hedging with a higher interest rate for borrowing
The paper studies the cooperative hedging problem of contingent claims in an incomplete financial market. Firstly we give the characterization of the optimal cooperative hedging strategy for the Black-Scholes model and the Volatility Jump model explicitly, then we consider the problem of cooperative hedging for the multi-agent case in a market with a higher borrowing interest rate. By the results of concave and linear backward stochastic differential equations, we give the optimal cooperative hedging strategy in our model.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ioannis Karatzas & Jaksa Cvitanic, 1999. "On dynamic measures of risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 451-482.
- Mattias Jonsson & K. Ronnie Sircar, 2002. "Partial Hedging In A Stochastic Volatility Environment," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 375-409.
- Ioannis Karatzas & (*), S. G. Kou, 1998. "Hedging American contingent claims with constrained portfolios," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 215-258.
- Hans FÃllmer & Peter Leukert, 2000. "Efficient hedging: Cost versus shortfall risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 117-146.
- Jianming Xia, 2004. "Multi-agent investment in incomplete markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 241-259, 05.
- Hans FÃllmer & Peter Leukert, 1999. "Quantile hedging," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 251-273.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1986. "Asset pricing and the bid-ask spread," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 223-249, December.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:42:y:2008:i:2:p:609-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.