Assessing the impact of national antibiotic campaigns in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Passarella, 2012. "Systemic financial fragility and the monetary circuit: a stock-flow consistent Minskian approach," Working Papers 1202, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabor Kezdi, 2005. "Robus Standard Error Estimation in Fixed-Effects Panel Models," Econometrics 0508018, EconWPA.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 2005.
"Economic and political liberalizations,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 1297-1330, October.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Guido Tabellini, 2004. "Economic and Political Liberalizations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000724, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Guido Tabellini, 2004. "Economic and Political Liberalizations," Working Papers 264, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Guido Tabellini, 2004. "Economic and Political Liberalizations," CESifo Working Paper Series 1249, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 2004. "Economic and Political Liberalizations," CEPR Discussion Papers 4579, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Guido Tabellini, 2004. "Economic and Political Liberalizations," NBER Working Papers 10657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carolyn Heinrich & Alessandro Maffioli & Gonzalo Vázquez, 2010. "A Primer for Applying Propensity-Score Matching," SPD Working Papers 1005, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- L. G. González Ortiz & G. Masiero, 2013. "Disentangling spillover effects of antibiotic consumption: a spatial panel approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 1041-1054, March.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2005. "The macro determinants of health expenditure in the United States and Canada: assessing the impact of income, age distribution and time," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudholm, Niklas, 2002. "Economic implications of antibiotic resistance in a global economy," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1071-1083, November.
- Filippini, M. & Masiero, G. & Moschetti, K., 2009. "Regional consumption of antibiotics: A demand system approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1389-1397, November.
- Arellano, M, 1987. "Computing Robust Standard Errors for Within-Groups Estimators," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(4), pages 431-434, November.
- Das, Jishnu & Sohnesen, Thomas Pave, 2006. "Patient satisfaction, doctor effort, and interview location : evidence from Paraguay," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4086, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blázquez-Fernández, Carla & González-Prieto, Noelia & Moreno-Mencía, Patricia, 2013. "Pharmaceutical Expenditure as a Determinant of Health Outcomes in EU Countries/El gasto farmacéutico como determinante de los resultados en salud en países de la UE," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 379-396, Septiembr.
- Eibich, Peter & Ziebarth, Nicolas, 2014.
"Examining the Structure of Spatial Health Effects in Germany Using Hierarchical Bayes Models,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 305-320.
- Eibich, Peter & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2014. "Examining the structure of spatial health effects in Germany using Hierarchical Bayes Models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 305-320.
- Eibich, Peter & Ziebarth, Nicolas, 2013. "Examining the Structure of Spatial Health Effects using Hierarchical Bayes Models," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79844, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Peter Eibich & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2013. "Examining the Structure of Spatial Health Effects in Germany Using Hierarchical Bayes Models," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 620, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mueller, Tanja & Östergren, Per-Olof, 2016. "The correlation between regulatory conditions and antibiotic consumption within the WHO European Region," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(8), pages 882-889.
- Filippini, M. & Heimsch, F. & Masiero, G., 2014.
"Antibiotic consumption and the role of dispensing physicians,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 242-251.
- Massimo Filippini & Fabian Heimsch & Giuliano Masiero, 2013. "Antibiotic consumption and the role of dispensing physicians," CEPRA working paper 1302, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
More about this item
KeywordsAntibiotic use; Public policies; National campaigns; Difference-in-difference; I18; C21; C54;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:14:y:2013:i:4:p:587-599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .