Disentangling spillover effects of antibiotic consumption: a spatial panel approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry S. Farber, 1999. "Union Success in Representation Elections: Why Does Unit Size Matter?," NBER Working Papers 7229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1992. "Medical Care Costs: How Much Welfare Loss?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 3-21, Summer.
- Schulz, Erika & Leidl, Reiner & Konig, Hans-Helmut, 2004. "The impact of ageing on hospital care and long-term care--the example of Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 57-74, January.
- Getzen, Thomas E., 2000. "Health care is an individual necessity and a national luxury: applying multilevel decision models to the analysis of health care expenditures," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 259-270, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Domenico Depalo & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2013.
"Measuring spatial effects in presence of institutional constraints: the case of Italian Local Health Authority expenditure,"
CEIS Research Paper
278, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 May 2013.
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Domenico Depalo & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2014. ": Measuring spatial effects in presence of institutional constraints: the case of Italian Local Health Authority expenditure," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 967, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsAntibiotic consumption. Socioeconomic inequalities. Spatial dependency. Regional policies.;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-11-21 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2011-11-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brh:wpaper:1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (University of Bergamo Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diberit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .