Report NEP-GEO-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herbst, Mikolaj & Wójcik, Piotr, 2011. "Growth and divergence of the polish subregions over 1995–2006: a search for determinants and spatial patterns," MPRA Paper 34731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Guadalupe González Ortiz & Giuliano Masiero, 2011. "Disentangling spillover effects of antibiotic consumption: a spatial panel approach," Working Papers 1104, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Marc Henry & Ismael Mourifie, 2011. "Euclidean Revealed Preferences: Testing the Spatial Voting Model," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-822, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2011. "Regional labor demand and national labor market institutions in the EU15," HWWI Research Papers 112, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Jean Bonnet & Sylvie Cieply & Marcus Dejardin, 2011. "Does the regional dimension matter as regards finance and entrepreneurship?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201127, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Carlo Gianelle, 2011. "Temporary employment agencies make the world smaller:Evidence from labour mobility networks," Department of Economics University of Siena 618, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Berliant, Marcus & Watanabe, Hiroki, 2011. "Explaining the Size Distribution of Cities: X-treme Economies," MPRA Paper 34747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppina Malerba, 2011. "Le disuguaglianze regionali nella distribuzione del reddito. Parte seconda: Un'analisi delle famiglie italiane a rischio di povertà," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0057, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Emanuela Ciapanna & Concetta Rondinelli, 2011. "Retail sector concentration and price dynamics in the euro area: a regional analysis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 107, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Baird, Sarah & McIntosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2011. "The regressive demands of demand-driven development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5883, The World Bank.